News Round Up 2017

Sadly, the Torres' version is nowhere near as authentic to me as Sinise's version was. The script didn't change, so other than actual video quality, there was no need to make this change. She is not believable in the role as Capcom. As I said on another thread, I don't blame her, I blame whoever cast her.

Although the pre-show video is worse, I'm still glad Disney at least invested some effort/expenditure in support of this awesome ride though...it is one of my favorites and I'll ride both Orange and Green in Jan 2018.

Someone posted this on Facebook - I had never seen this before (was tempted to write that I had never "scene" this before)

"So apparently castmembers back in 2010 made a parody of a night at the museum at the great movie ride. (apparently with permission from management to do it).

Today it resurfaced posted by attraction magazine.. I never knew this existed.."

Someone posted this on Facebook - I had never seen this before (was tempted to write that I had never "scene" this before)

"So apparently castmembers back in 2010 made a parody of a night at the museum at the great movie ride. (apparently with permission from management to do it).

Today it resurfaced posted by attraction magazine.. I never knew this existed.."

That's really clever. Fun stuff...I'll miss this cheesey ride.

theres a sequel as well...

Happy final day of operation for the Great Movie Ride and Ellen's Energy Adventure/Universe of Energy. Both will be missed for how great they once were but now it's time to move on to the future of Disney parks. These two attractions will live on forever with numerous HD/4K videos.
We will be so sad to see GMR go. UoE meh not so much. Here's hoping the Mickey ride will be something special.

Happy final day of operation for the Great Movie Ride and Ellen's Energy Adventure/Universe of Energy. Both will be missed for how great they once were but now it's time to move on to the future of Disney parks. These two attractions will live on forever with numerous HD/4K videos.
:sad:

*sniff* There's just something in my eye I promise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter