New Recruits to ‘Suit Up’ Alongside Spider-Man with Cutting-Edge Tech from the NWE at Disneyland

The spiderman ride vehicles and concept remind me of a higher tech version of the Ninjago ride at Legoland. I hope it's more exciting than that, but I can't help but get those types of vibes. Really excited to see what they do with the area though.

The spiderman ride vehicles and concept remind me of a higher tech version of the Ninjago ride at Legoland. I hope it's more exciting than that, but I can't help but get those types of vibes. Really excited to see what they do with the area though.

That’s exactly what I pictured too!

I'm glad the concept art is showing Spidey in his MCU outfit.

I don't understand why DCA's Meet and Greet's Spidey is wearing his The Amazing Spider-Man 2 "McFarland-style" Andrew Garfield outfit when that is Sony's pre- Marvel Studios/MCU merger outfit...

DCA -Spidey.jpg

I'm sure by the time its ready for opening it will have had multiple budget cuts and be a shell of what was originally promoted to be and character interaction will be cut down to nothing. Sound familiar?

I'm glad the concept art is showing Spidey in his MCU outfit.

I don't understand why DCA's Meet and Greet's Spidey is wearing his The Amazing Spider-Man 2 "McFarland-style" Andrew Garfield outfit when that is Sony's pre- Marvel Studios/MCU merger outfit...

View attachment 419880
They changed the M&G Spider-Man when Far From Home came out; he now wears his suit from that film, and they recast all the Spideys so they’re a lot shorter. No padding on the suit anymore, either.

I really liked some of the old Spideys and haven’t seen as much fun interaction from the new crew. I hope they’re just warming up.

This ride is going to be Toy Story Midway Mania 2.0. I have seen the blueprints and it is the same concept. You will sit in front of screens and shoot webs at stuff. Nothing earth shattering.

This ride is going to be Toy Story Midway Mania 2.0. I have seen the blueprints and it is the same concept. You will sit in front of screens and shoot webs at stuff. Nothing earth shattering.

So Disney is fast tracking rides by taking the template approach as they did by re-skinning Flik’s Flyers into Emotional Whirlwind? I’m not pleased with current management’s perceived strategy: C.R.E.A.M. (Cash Rules Everything Around Me). At least it worked with big rides like ToT becoming Guardians but not sure about mid-level attractions.

I think most people would agree that Marvel deserves so much better than a TSMM copy if that’s what this ends up being. Especially with the way they are raking in cash for Disney. They are creating millions of fans, making the company billions of dollars. Not to mention people will naturally compare this ride to an already fantastic Spider-Man attraction at Universal. The Avengers coaster or whatever comes in the next phase better be good...and they need to start building it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter