New Program=CASH DUCK

Would you mind sending me the list too? I've been working on cd for the past couple days, and seem to have exhausted my options on easy clicks - many aren't clearing for me, but from reading posts, maybe it's because of the hidden cookies - I'll look into that more, and would love to compare what I've done with your list!! Thank you!

Zoodoyle...sending the list!

Also, I thought I had been clearing my cookies but I discovered this and started a new thread. I'll post what I said here too.

I had been clearing my cookies through Tools...Internet Options...then delete. I also have adaware and have been running that a clearing the few that it finds. Today I looked into AVG that I have heard others are using. At first I thought you could only do it if you paid for a subscription. Then I found their free downloads here:

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390#avg-anti-rootkit-free

I downloaded the free spyware for Windows. I am running it as we speak, and it has already found 144 tracking cookies...its not even half-way through!! Just thought I would let you know that if you don't have AVG, I now recommend it and you can get it for free!!

For those of you using a gmail address for your Cash Duck account...

Did you know you can have your emails forwarded from Gmail to your regular email address? That's what I'm doing and it's SO much easier!

It was a pain to go back and forth to that special account to check up on my CashDuck signups, especially the ones where you have to *confirm* your membership.

All you do is go into the "Settings" section at the top of Gmail and hit the "Forwarding and POP" link. Then right at the top you click where it says "Forward a copy of incoming mail to (enter your regular email addy)..."

You can always go back and cancel the forwarding order if you're not expecting any CashDuck emails or are getting too much spam.

I've been having mine sent for a day now, and I like it!
:goodvibes

I just signed up. Can I have the list too please? TIA April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter