New Program=CASH DUCK

I just googled gmail and it came up with the site for me to sign up for an email address. I didn't have anyone refer me.

If anyone still need an invite to Google please PM me - I've got plenty !

If someone doesn't mind can you PM me the list too ?

Also how is everyone keeping track of their offers ? Do you keep a seperate spreadsheet ?

I have to admit, I'm lovin' the cash duck! I don't really have time to keep track of offers I need to return or cancel, but in 2 days doing only free sign-ups I earned enough to cash out for $10 in Disney Dollars!!

While I'm keeping SR as my primary program, CD is fun if I have some extra time to fool around with it. :thumbsup2

Okay I took the plunge and signed up for cash duck as well. I am not planning on hitting this one too hard but as a way to make some extra disney dollars. Right now all the other money I make is going to Christmas but this CD $ will go for disney money for our January 2009 trip. :)

If someone doesn't mind can you PM me the list too ?

Also how is everyone keeping track of their offers ? Do you keep a seperate spreadsheet ?

I have a spreadsheet, but what I am finding the easiest...kinda sad...but I write down the offer name, terms, phone numbers, user names, what I paid and how much my credit is, etc. Then when I get credit from SR or CD I put a box around it with a highlighter. Then when I cancel it I write the cancellation information in a different colored pen and cross it out.

I find that the easiest. No big problems so far!

I really hate to bug anyone but could someone please pm the list to me too, please. I am new at rewards stuff but am having fun.
I was also wondering how you handle the phone and address information without getting tons of junk mail and sales calls. I don't mind some; I am just worrying that things will go bonkers and my husband will want me to quit the reward sites.

Thanks,
Regina

I really hate to bug anyone but could someone please pm the list to me too, please. I am new at rewards stuff but am having fun.
I was also wondering how you handle the phone and address information without getting tons of junk mail and sales calls. I don't mind some; I am just worrying that things will go bonkers and my husband will want me to quit the reward sites.

Thanks,
Regina

List sent via pm ;)

As for address, phone etc. I use my home address but I use a free phone number I got thru www.privatephone.com :)

I signed up for a Real Estate offer on CD and wrote down that I needed to cancel using the e-mail address help@4closurealert.com - I specifically did this one because I could cancel online. But when I tried to e-mail yesterday, it bounced back saying the e-mail address doesn't exist.

Does anyone know what I am talking about, and if so, do you have the phone number? I should have written more down than just the e-mail address - guess I learned my lesson for next time!!

Thanks.

I know the real estate one. I called and cancelled. The number is 800-430-3873 It was an easy cancel. Good luck!

Angela

I have a question do you have to withdraw all at once or can you do it a little at a time? Does it take a while for some or am I doing something wrong? I just joined day before yesterday but I have like 18 in the pending cat, is this normal? also can someone explain the referals to me? thanks.

I have a question do you have to withdraw all at once or can you do it a little at a time? Does it take a while for some or am I doing something wrong? I just joined day before yesterday but I have like 18 in the pending cat, is this normal? also can someone explain the referals to me? thanks.

You can do it a little at a time, but you only get paid once a month.

some take longer than others to credit. I have $100 worth I am waiting for. I had to file non credit forms on a few. If the surveys dont credit after a few days I delete them and redo them.

I did the stamp one last week - I should get a credit of $15, should I have received that already? Or should I file the form.

I am so new to this!

I did the stamp one last week - I should get a credit of $15, should I have received that already? Or should I file the form.

I am so new to this!

If it's been more then 7 days then yes file a non credit form and they will open up a dispute with the merchant.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong bit I'm not making much money. :headache: I do the cookie thing but maybe I just need the list too. Could someone please send it to me.
thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter