NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison, the firefighter hats are PERFECT! I'll put together a request for you. I'm so glad you can save them individually. Then I can just save them on my computer and put them together according to family/friends who are traveling with us. You are amazing!

MrsMas.jpg

Thank you so much Tebi73. You did an awesome job!!!:yay:

Hi. I have 3 requests:
1. Danielle, age 33, female, skin a, hair woman 3, lt brown, Santa hat**Rob, age 37, male, skin a, hair man 1, dark brown, hat Santa ***Makenna, age 5, female, skin a, hair girl 2, dark brown, Santa hat**Trent, age 2, male, skin a, baby boy hair 2, blonde, Santa

2. Danielle, age 33, female, skin a, hair woman 3, lt brown, Minnie hat**Rob, age 37, male, skin a, hair man 1, dark brown, hat Mickey ***Makenna, age 5, female, skin a, hair girl 2, dark brown, Minnie hat**Trent, age 2, male, skin a, baby boy hair 2, blonde, Mickey

3. Makenna age 5, female, skin a, hair girl 2, dark brown, Minnie hat**Trent, age 2, male, skin a, baby boy hair 2, blonde, Mickey hat

Thank you so much!

Name (if wanted), age (only so I know how to size), male/female, skin color letter, hair style number, facial hair letter, glasses or not, hair color, type of hat

I'm a little late to the party, so if it's too late, I completely understand. If you have time (we leave August 29th).

Stevens Family
Disney Dream September 2011

Dale (dad) male; skin A; hair style 1; no facial hair, no glasses; hair red/brown; Mickey hat
Patty (mom, me) female; skin A; hair style 1; no facial or glasses; hair color brown; Minnie hat
Aubre (23) female; skin A; hair style girls 2; no facial or glasses; hair color blonde; pink pirate hate
Tyler (20) male; skin A; hair style boys 3 (he has a buzz cut); no facial hair or glasses; red pirate hat.

If you cannot get to this, I completely understand.

Hi - I hope you can create this for us...

Family inside Mickey Head
one ear: DisneyWorld 2011
One ear: The Taveras Family

Mom / 32y / female / skin c / hair 1 / - / no glasses / h.c. lt brown / hat Minnie
Dad / 36y / male / skin c / hair 1 / facial 3/ no glasses / h.c. black / hat Mickey
Mik-a-nador/11y/male/skin c/ hair 3 / - / no glasses / h.c brown / hat star wars
Princess/8y/female/skin c/ hair 3 / - / no glasses / h.c pink / hat peace ears
Angel/5y/female/skin c/hair 1 / - / no glasses / h.c purple / hat tie dye

Family - horizontal with border
top: Our Family
Bottom: Walt Disney World 2011
same family but all with Santa Hats

Thank you very much!!
:cheer2:

Could I trouble you for a small edit? DH has started growing in a goatee (sp?). I was hoping it would be gone before our trip in a couple weeks, but I think he plans on keeping it for a while :eek:. Would you be able to change DH from facial hair "c" to facial hair "a" - LOL!!! :rolleyes1

Hi,

I love your personalised family pictures they are JUST what I've been looking for as a header for our planned Vow Renewal stationary, I want us to celebrate being a family not just us as a couple :goodvibes: and this is perfect :worship:

So if you get chance would you be able to make the following family for me? I would really appreciate it :worship:

Gertiesquidge: 40s. Female. Skin A. Hairstyle 1. No glasses. Blonde Hair. Bride ears.
Mr Messy: 50s. Male. Skin B. Hairstyle 1. Glasses. Black Hair. Groom ears.
Mr LMS: 20s. Male. Skin B. Hairstyle 1. No glasses. Black Hair. Star Wars Ears.
Mrs LMS: 20s. Female. Skin A. Hairstyle 1. No glasses. Light brown hair. Silver Ears.
Drama Teen: 17 years. Female. Skin A. Hairstyle 5. No glasses. Blue hair (if possible??). Silver Ears.
Little Prince: 8 years. Male. Skin B. Hairstyle 1. No glasses. Dark brown hair. Donald Duck Butt hat.
Princess Lollipop: 2 years. Female. Skin D. Hairstyle similar to ladies 4 (if possible??). Black hair. Silver Ears.

Would it be possible for "Gertiesquidge" and "Mr Messy" to be in the centre, surrounded by our family :grouphug:??

Thank you so much for reading this and many thanks in advance if you can help out.

Best wishes
Gertiesquidge x

Could I request 2 disigns? One of the horizontal white box with Our Family Vacation on top and Walt Disney World 2011 on the bottom and one with the Mickey head that says Disney World 2011.

Daddy - 25, male, skin type a, no hair, police hat
Mommy - 25, female, skin type a, brown hair, hairstyle 1, red minnie headband
Hope - 2, female, skin type a, reddish-brown hair(if you can), curly hair or ponytail, minnie hat
Alexis - 5 months, female, skin type a, brown hair (well she doesn't really have much hair), minnie hat

Thank you!

These all look so awesome.

If you have time could I get the following please? I plan to iron these on if that matters for size or anything.

Req 1,

People in mickey head

Wayne Family/Disney Dreams
Girl, (31), Skin A, Women Hair 3, Blonde, Minnie
Boy (31), Skin A, Facial Hair A, Brown, Mickey
Boy, (7), Skin A, Boy Hair 3, Brown, Sorcerer
Boy, (3) Skin A, Boy Hair 3, Blonde, Fab 3

Req 2,

People in mickey head with the mnsshp colors and outfits (were dressing as pirates if you have that body, put on black pirate hats if so, thanks)

MNSSHP 2011
girl, 31, a, womens 3, blonde, pumpkin or pirate hat
boy, 31, a, facial a, brown, pumpkin or pirate hat
boy, 7, a, boy 3, brown, pumpkin or pirate hat
boy, 3, a, boy 3, blonde, pumpkin or pirate hat

Thanks so much! :yay:
trickytinkears.jpg

trickytinkhalloween.jpg

Oh, these are so cool!

Brian/male/age 38/Skin A/ Hair bald/Mickey hat
Nancy/female/age 38/Skin A/ Hair 2 brown/Minnie hat
Nathan/boy/age 8/Skin A/Hair boy 3 blonde/red pirate hat
Joshua/boy/age4/Skin A/ Hair boy 3 dark blonde/red pirate hat
Alyssa/baby girl/ age 1/ Skin A/ Hair baby 1 brown/ baby girl minnie hat

Can we get two of these, one with our names underneath, and the other one in the Mickey Head with Disney Dream in one ear and June 2012 in the other ear?

Thank you!!
missdaisyoftexas.jpg

missdaisyoftexasears.jpg

Could I trouble you for a small edit? DH has started growing in a goatee (sp?). I was hoping it would be gone before our trip in a couple weeks, but I think he plans on keeping it for a while :eek:. Would you be able to change DH from facial hair "c" to facial hair "a" - LOL!!! :rolleyes1
duckyfordonald-1.jpg

I LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO FLAPPIN CUTE :love:

can i please get some?

name / age / m-f / skin color / hair style / facial hair / glasses or none / hair color / hat

Chris / 30 / m / A / 1 / b / glasses / black / stitch
Chrystal / 30 / f / A /2 / none / black / haunted mansion
Baillie / 13 / m / A / 1 / none / brown / alice in wonderland
Gwyndolyn / 9 / f / A / 2 / none / brown hot pink 3 princess ears
Jenavieve / 8 / f / A / 1 / none / brown / tink

thank you thank you thank you

Whenever you get to it hun :love: totally worth the wait :cool1:

if it's not too much of a bother, i was looking threw your PhotoBucket stuff, by the way you got some great designs! My family & I LOVE Pirates, and i would love to make shirts for all of us so i was wondering if you could make me the following...

all of which with the pirate ears and if u could without the background of the ears

Stitch - Chris
Tinkerbell - Jenavieve
Jack Sparrow - Baillie
Cheshire Cat - Chrystal
Rapunzel - Gwyndolyn (i didnt see one with her but i didnt know if you have a way of making them)

Thank you sooo much ! i cant wait to share pictures of all my finished projects!

OH MAN ! lol im such a pain but this is the 1st time ive seen the heads with the bodies and the mickey ear!!! can i have one like that, no writing in the ears, and the plain one that says the hilton family and the pirate ones listed below :confused3 and i'll never bother u again lol

curiouscuriouser.jpg

curiouscuriouserears.jpg

PirateTinkHeadJenavieve.jpg

PirateStitchHeadChris-1.jpg

PirateRapunzelHeadGwyndolyn.jpg

PirateJackSparrowHeadBaillie.jpg

PirateCheshireCatHeadChrystal.jpg

Hi! Your work is just GORGEOUS! Could I trouble you for two name fills? Could you do the name Landry with Phineas and Ferb, and Pirate Mickey? I saw some you did a little while back with the name Landon.

Thanks!:cheer2:

Your artwork is divine! Love it! We leave this Thursday- so I understand if you do not have time. Do you have any Justin Bieber art?

I really love the ones with the silver frame and writing... At the top - "The Salas Family". At the bottom - "Walt Disney World 2011".

Also LOVE the heads and bodys on mickey mouse ears (like post 2153)

Jason, 35, male, c- skin color, 1- hair style, a- facial hair letter, no glasses, dark brown, sombrero

Jaime, 34, female, b- skin color, 1- hair style, no facial hair, no glasses, light- medium brown hair, hat: mickey tobagon

Do you have any Justin Bieber ears? The girls are crazy over that boy!

Melia, 6, female, c - skin color, 2- hair style (very very long), no facial hair or glasses, black hair, hat: star wars (or Bieber)

Dani, 5, female, c- skin color, 1 for a boys hairstyle (short), no facial hair or glasses, dark brown hair, hat: toy story 3 (or Bieber)

I've enjoyed looking at all of your hard- thank you in advance if you can do this. :love:

Thanks,
Jaime

I think your designs are fabulous. Can you make one for our family? I really like the big mickey ears with the family inside and the one ear says December 2011. That is when my family and I will be on the Wonder. Here are the details needed:
• Bob (40's) Male, skin color (A), hairstyle (1), facial hair (none), no glasses, hair color (Light Brown), hat (Santa)
• Michele (40's) Female, skin color (A), hairstyle (3), glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Santa)
• Alyssa (11), Female, skin color (A), hairstyle (2-for girls),no glasses, hair color (Blonde), hat (Santa)
• Matthew (7), Male, skin color (A), hairstyle (1), no glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Santa)
• Michael (1), Male, Skin color (A), ), hairstyle (2-baby boy), no glasses, hair color (Blonde), hat (Santa)
•

I cannot believe you do this for so many people. Thank you!

Hi!

I love your Disigns and was wondering if you might have the time to do a couple for my family?

I love the rectangle family disigns. Would love one to say "The LaBrecque Family" and "Walt Disney World 2011" :

All light skin, all light brown hair, and all regular Mickey and Minnie hats:

Keith (age 37) male, hairstyle 1, facial hair a
Chrissy (age 36) female, hairstyle 1
Sophie (age 6) female, girls hairstyle 3
Lucy (age 3) female, girls hairstyle 1

Also, if you have time, could you do one with the family standing inside the Mickey ears, with "The LaBrecques" in one ear and "2011" in the other?

Thanks so much!!

These are too cute~ I would love a few made for me if its not too much. We leave next Wednesday. I hope its not too late.
Mom-28 women 1 with blonde hair with minny hat
Julia-5 #1 girl with braids light brown hair and glasses. Hot pink princess hat
Colin-3 #3 boy with red hair and cars hat
Ryan-1 #2 boy with blonde hair baby boy hat
skin color A
I hope its not too much too do! I would love these for my car :)
Thanks
Melissa-
I know I'm waaaaaay late on these, but please let me know if you still want them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter