NEW! Mouse-ear Family DISign by Tebi73 **DISign Break!** See post 2183

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Could you do this autograph book cover for me? It's CarsAtila.jpg with the name Drew and 2011.

Thanks!

Hi Again! You helped us out last year with amazing heads. ( You designed the Grad cap for DH) Just wondering if you can work your magic once again for me.

David (Male) 1 red head /skin color A /Age 35 /Grumpy Ears

Lori (Female) 5 dark brown /skin color A /Age 38 /Gold Ears

Jillian (Female) 2 child light brown /skin color A /Age 5 /Ariels Ears

Alison (Female) 4 dark brown /skin color A /Age 14 /Stich

Coralie (Female) 1 blond /skin color A /Age 38 /Silver

The Fabulous Keddy-Brunton Vacation 2011

Thank you very much!!!!

Hello,

I think your designs are fabulous. Can you make me one? I really like the big mickey ears with the family inside and the one ear says September 2011. That is when me and my family will be on the Dream. Here are the details needed:

• Pito (30's) Male, skin color (D), hairstyle (1), facial hair (A), no glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Bling Mickey Ears)
  • Mari (30's) Female, skin color (C), hairstyle (4), glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Coach)
  • Angelique (middle teens), Female, skin color (C), hairstyle (3-for girls), glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Chanel)
  • Jeanette (mid 20's), Female, skin color (C), hairstyle (1), no glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (tiara crown)

I appreciate it! Thank you!

HI!

You "dis"igned some faces for a cruise that we took with my in-laws and they were just perfect! We have a trip scheduled in November with my sister and her family and I wondered if you might have any plans to disign a set of firefighter ears? I'm pulling together a request for some ears for our family and would love to have my BIL's honor his career as a firefighter.

I'm also wondering if it would be less work for you to just make each person individually rather than in a group, so that I can just paste the ones we'll be using into a document. That way, when we want shirts or magnets made I can combine them according to our travel party instead of bothering you to make them over and combine them. If it's easier for you to do them in a family group that's great for me, but I know you put a ton of time into these and if there is anything that might save you additional work, I'm glad to do what I can to make that happen.

Thanks for all you do! Your disigns are so creative and fun. The true spirit of Disney.

Suz

If you have the time, I would also love one of the designs with the large Mickey ears in back and the family inside. (No writing in ears). Here is our info.

Jess (Dad) - age 38/Male/Skintone C/Hairstyle 1/Facial Hair C/black hair/Mickey Hat

Shana (Mom) - age 39/Female/Skintone C/Hairstyle 4/blonde hair/Minnie Hat

Dillon - age 12/Male/Skintone C/Hairstyle 3/brown hair/Red Goofy Hat

Jayden - age 6/Male/Skintone C/Hairstyle 3/light brown hair/Donald Hat

Thank You So Much!!!!!

Hi Tebi,

I originally posted this on your other thread.. so I don't want to duplicate my request. I am nnot sure if you are using htis one or the other.

I am so glad you are back! You created a design on post #3350 for me. It was a circle with "heads" and names for the Disney Cruise Dream. I was wondering if you can maybe change it just slightly?

Can we add two heads and two names:

Jen
please just use the same features as the other blonde
Tinker Bell hat

Chris
brown short hair (male)
same color as the grey hair head
pluto hat

The other change on the red bearded guy can we have a captain hook hat?

I hope this is not to much becuase I know you just got back.

Thank you!

I hope you enjoyed your break and welcome back!

I was hoping I could get the following, if it is not to much trouble:

Daddy (38)
male
skin color C
hair (style) 1
No facial hair or glasses
hair color - black
I am wondering if you can do a marine hat; if not, then can we get the grumpy

Mommy (35)
female
skin color C
hair (style) 4
No glasses
hair color - black
Red Minnie Headband

Princess (7)
female
skin color C
hair (style) 2
No glasses
hair color - black
Ariel ears

(1) Can I please get these people in the box with the black outline?
Our Family (on the top)
Walt Disney World 2011 (on the bottom)

(2) If I can also have a box with the black outline with the same people as above with santa hats and if you can add a dog (beagle face, gray and black) also with a santa hat. his name is Yoda
Merry Christmas (on the top)
from Our Family (on the bottom)

(3) I would also one with the with the Mickey outline in the back with The same people as above, the man in Mickey ears and the girls in Minnie ears. In one ear I would like it to say Magic Kingdom and the other December 2011.

Hopefully this is not to much.
Thank you for everything
mommytominnie

I love your work and would love if you could do a few for my family.

Family- horizonal with a border
Mnmdude/44y/male/skin A/hair 1/brown hair/hat black jack
Blueladybug/43y/female/skin a/hair 1/blond/hat minnie mouse
Mr.President/13y(taller than Blueladybug)/male/skin A/hair 3/dark blonde/hat White jack
Firecracker/10y/female/skin A/hair 2/dark blonde/hat donald duck

Family inside Mickey head; same family members, but with "Disney Dream 2012" in one ear, and "The Wilkinsons" in the other ear.

Thanks so much

What creative work you do! Here is my request when you have time.

Male 1
A skin color
brown hair
stitch ears
name - Dan

Woman 1
A skin color
brown hair
tink ears
name - Kassi

Baby Girl 2
A skni color
brown hair
ariel ears
name - Tessa

Can you do an orange and white cat with pooh ears? If not, no biggie
Name - Lily

Thanks a ton!

These all look so awesome.

If you have time could I get the following please? I plan to iron these on if that matters for size or anything.

Req 1,

People in mickey head

Wayne Family/Disney Dreams
Girl, (31), Skin A, Women Hair 3, Blonde, Minnie
Boy (31), Skin A, Facial Hair A, Brown, Mickey
Boy, (7), Skin A, Boy Hair 3, Brown, Sorcerer
Boy, (3) Skin A, Boy Hair 3, Blonde, Fab 3

Req 2,

People in mickey head with the mnsshp colors and outfits (were dressing as pirates if you have that body, put on black pirate hats if so, thanks)

MNSSHP 2011
girl, 31, a, womens 3, blonde, pumpkin or pirate hat
boy, 31, a, facial a, brown, pumpkin or pirate hat
boy, 7, a, boy 3, brown, pumpkin or pirate hat
boy, 3, a, boy 3, blonde, pumpkin or pirate hat

Thanks so much! :yay:

Oh, these are so cool!

Brian/male/age 38/Skin A/ Hair bald/Mickey hat
Nancy/female/age 38/Skin A/ Hair 2 brown/Minnie hat
Nathan/boy/age 8/Skin A/Hair boy 3 blonde/red pirate hat
Joshua/boy/age4/Skin A/ Hair boy 3 dark blonde/red pirate hat
Alyssa/baby girl/ age 1/ Skin A/ Hair baby 1 brown/ baby girl minnie hat

Can we get two of these, one with our names underneath, and the other one in the Mickey Head with Disney Dream in one ear and June 2012 in the other ear?

Thank you!!

I LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO FLAPPIN CUTE :love:

can i please get some?

name / age / m-f / skin color / hair style / facial hair / glasses or none / hair color / hat

Chris / 30 / m / A / 1 / b / glasses / black / stitch
Chrystal / 30 / f / A /2 / none / black / haunted mansion
Baillie / 13 / m / A / 1 / none / brown / alice in wonderland
Gwyndolyn / 9 / f / A / 2 / none / brown hot pink 3 princess ears
Jenavieve / 8 / f / A / 1 / none / brown / tink

thank you thank you thank you

These are too cute~ I would love a few made for me if its not too much. We leave next Wednesday. I hope its not too late.
Mom-28 women 1 with blonde hair with minny hat
Julia-5 #1 girl with braids light brown hair and glasses. Hot pink princess hat
Colin-3 #3 boy with red hair and cars hat
Ryan-1 #2 boy with blonde hair baby boy hat
skin color A
I hope its not too much too do! I would love these for my car :)
Thanks
Melissa-

Can I also have my request without the border?

Thank you so much!!

Hi Allison!

I want to use the family you make for me to put on my Vacation binder and maybe our backpack, but we aren't going until Jan. 2012 so take your time. My I please have:

The Holmes Family

Chris/40/Male/A/1/no facial hair/glasses/lt. brown hair/Mickey ears

Stacy/39/female/A/5/no facial hair/no glasses/black hair/Tink ears

Gaius/4/Male/A/boys hair 1/no facial hair/no glasses/dk.brown hair/fab 3 ears

Jansen/2/male/a/no facial hair no glasses/stitch ears-he has crazy orange/red curly hair can you do that? if not then I guess boy 1 with red hair

3 cats: 1 black/white; 1 Tabby; and 1 grey/white all with dopey hats

Hope I did this right! Thanks so much for all your fab work and pixie dust!!!!:flower3:

Tanya: age 36, f, a, 5, hair color brown, Minnie ears,
Sean: age 9, m, a, 1, hair color brown, Star Wars ears,
Meghan: age 6, f, a, hair style * could I get number 2 on boys hair on a girls face? Light brown , if not could I get number 2 in girls light brown with Hot Pink 3 Princess Eats

Darcie: age 36, f, a, 1, hair color brown, Minnie Ears
Dennis: age 5, m, a, 3, hair color brown, skull & Cross bones hat
No facial hair for all…
Thank you!

Mark, Male 46, skin A,hair 1, brown,no facial hair, Grumpy hat

Lisa, Female,43, skin A, hair 1,brown, Minnie hat

Nicole, Female, 5, skin a, hair 1, blonde, coach hat

Charlie, golden retriever dog, with Mickey hat

Sammy, black cat, with minnie hat

Thank you so very much....

I was hoping to get the Mickey ear DISign for a friend. You made ours back in April for our upcoming trip (now only 12 days away!!! :cool1:) and my friend, who's family is also going with us, saw my t-shirt and LOVED the DISgin.

THANKS!! :thumbsup2

Steve (39) male/ Mens Hair 1/ glasses (oval) / Skin color A/ Black Jack Ears/ Brown
Jill (38) female/ Womens Hair style 3 / Skin color A/ Red Minne Headband/ Black hair
Alex (7) male/Boys Hair style 1 / Skin color A / Star Wars / Blonde
Amelia (5) female/Girls Hair style 2/ Skin color A / Ariel Ears / Brown
Ava-Jillian (3) female / Girls Hair style 1/ Skin color A/ Tink / Blonde

Request Please:

Do you do these with the bodies added with Minnie dresses on? I can't remember if you are the designer that does this, but if so can I please request the following:

Above people to say "Celebrating Carol's 38th Birthday"
Then three people, all girls, ages 17, 17 and 14
1st girl: Blonde, long hair, straight, skin tone A: Name,Marsha
2nd girl: Blonde, long hair straight, skin tone A: Name, Jan
3nd girl: Blonde, pigtails, skin tone A: Name, Cindy
Bottom on people to say August 13, 2011

We are huge Brady Bunch fans and would love these for our upcoming vacation! Thanks in advance!

These are so great! I would love it if you could do one for my family :santa:

Womens style 2 with brown hair - santa ears ---- Kim
mens style 1 with brown hair - santa ears-----Mike
womens style 1 with brown hair - santa ears ----- Kyla
boys style 1 with brown hair - santa ears --- Wyatt

All skin tone A

These are so cute!!! Can you please do the following for our December 3rd Cruise on the Magic:

Amanda: 28, female, skin A, hair 2, blonde hair, minnie ears
Fouad: 28, male, skin B, hair 1, very dark brown hair, red pirate
Emily: 1, female, skin A, hair - same hair as baby pegasus except blonde hair, pink & black ears

Randy: 63, male, skin A, hair 1, grey hair, glasses, grey moustache - 2, grumpy ears
Sandy:63, female, skin A, hair 2, brown/grey hair, eeyore

Andy: 31, male, skin A, hair 1, blonde hair, goofy hat
Kayla: 22, female, skin A, hair 1, blonde hair, minnie ears

Hi,

Could you do this autograph book cover for me? It's CarsAtila.jpg with the name Drew and 2011.

Thanks!

Sorry ya'll - I had a wedding photo shoot this past weekend, so all of my free time has been on that since Saturday. It looks like I am already way behind! I'll try to get caught up on these within the next week.

Allison,

No problem!! Thanks for doing all these! They are great!

We leave next Thursday so if no one minds, can you do these requests by priority?

If not, no big deal. If you get to it before Wednesday great and if not, don't worry about it.

Thanks, Jenn

Sorry ya'll - I had a wedding photo shoot this past weekend, so all of my free time has been on that since Saturday. It looks like I am already way behind! I'll try to get caught up on these within the next week.

Thanks for the update Tebi73. No problem! Sounds like HoltDisney07 needs their DISign ASAP so you can bump me for them. I still got 44 days. :)

Totally understand. Look forward to seeing them when you get a chance to get them done :)
Thanks a bunch!

Yup, thanks again for the update and you just do whatcha gotta do! We heart Allison!

Hi Can you please do A Mom, Dad, Ashley (9 years old) and Garrett (7 year old), with light skin, blue eyes, blonde hair. Mom shoulder length, dad short, Garrett buzz cut and ashley long hair, with Black mickey ears. Thank you so much!

I LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO FLAPPIN CUTE :love:

can i please get some?

name / age / m-f / skin color / hair style / facial hair / glasses or none / hair color / hat

Chris / 30 / m / A / 1 / b / glasses / black / stitch
Chrystal / 30 / f / A /2 / none / black / haunted mansion
Baillie / 13 / m / A / 1 / none / brown / alice in wonderland
Gwyndolyn / 9 / f / A / 2 / none / brown hot pink 3 princess ears
Jenavieve / 8 / f / A / 1 / none / brown / tink

thank you thank you thank you
Whenever you get to it hun :love: totally worth the wait :cool1:

if it's not too much of a bother, i was looking threw your PhotoBucket stuff, by the way you got some great designs! My family & I LOVE Pirates, and i would love to make shirts for all of us so i was wondering if you could make me the following...

all of which with the pirate ears and if u could without the background of the ears

Stitch - Chris
Tinkerbell - Jenavieve
Jack Sparrow - Baillie
Cheshire Cat - Chrystal
Rapunzel - Gwyndolyn (i didnt see one with her but i didnt know if you have a way of making them)

Thank you sooo much ! i cant wait to share pictures of all my finished projects!

I was hoping to get the Mickey ear DISign for a friend. You made ours back in April for our upcoming trip (now only 12 days away!!! :cool1:) and my friend, who's family is also going with us, saw my t-shirt and LOVED the DISgin.

THANKS!! :thumbsup2

Steve (39) male/ Mens Hair 1/ glasses (oval) / Skin color A/ Black Jack Ears/ Brown
Jill (38) female/ Womens Hair style 3 / Skin color A/ Red Minne Headband/ Black hair
Alex (7) male/Boys Hair style 1 / Skin color A / Star Wars / Blonde
Amelia (5) female/Girls Hair style 2/ Skin color A / Ariel Ears / Brown
Ava-Jillian (3) female / Girls Hair style 1/ Skin color A/ Tink / Blonde
holdisney07friendears.jpg

Hi Again! You helped us out last year with amazing heads. ( You designed the Grad cap for DH) Just wondering if you can work your magic once again for me.

David (Male) 1 red head /skin color A /Age 35 /Grumpy Ears

Lori (Female) 5 dark brown /skin color A /Age 38 /Gold Ears

Jillian (Female) 2 child light brown /skin color A /Age 5 /Ariels Ears

Alison (Female) 4 dark brown /skin color A /Age 14 /Stich

Coralie (Female) 1 blond /skin color A /Age 38 /Silver

The Fabulous Keddy-Brunton Vacation 2011

Thank you very much!!!!
dimples1973ca.jpg

Hello,

I think your designs are fabulous. Can you make me one? I really like the big mickey ears with the family inside and the one ear says September 2011. That is when me and my family will be on the Dream. Here are the details needed:

• Pito (30's) Male, skin color (D), hairstyle (1), facial hair (A), no glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Bling Mickey Ears)
  • Mari (30's) Female, skin color (C), hairstyle (4), glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Coach)
  • Angelique (middle teens), Female, skin color (C), hairstyle (3-for girls), glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (Chanel)
  • Jeanette (mid 20's), Female, skin color (C), hairstyle (1), no glasses, hair color (Brown), hat (tiara crown)

I appreciate it! Thank you!
MrsMas.jpg

HI!

You "dis"igned some faces for a cruise that we took with my in-laws and they were just perfect! We have a trip scheduled in November with my sister and her family and I wondered if you might have any plans to disign a set of firefighter ears? I'm pulling together a request for some ears for our family and would love to have my BIL's honor his career as a firefighter.

I'm also wondering if it would be less work for you to just make each person individually rather than in a group, so that I can just paste the ones we'll be using into a document. That way, when we want shirts or magnets made I can combine them according to our travel party instead of bothering you to make them over and combine them. If it's easier for you to do them in a family group that's great for me, but I know you put a ton of time into these and if there is anything that might save you additional work, I'm glad to do what I can to make that happen.

Thanks for all you do! Your disigns are so creative and fun. The true spirit of Disney.

Suz
How about one of these?

RedFireHat.png

BlackFireHat.png

Also, I would be glad to save each face individually for you.

If you have the time, I would also love one of the designs with the large Mickey ears in back and the family inside. (No writing in ears). Here is our info.

Jess (Dad) - age 38/Male/Skintone C/Hairstyle 1/Facial Hair C/black hair/Mickey Hat

Shana (Mom) - age 39/Female/Skintone C/Hairstyle 4/blonde hair/Minnie Hat

Dillon - age 12/Male/Skintone C/Hairstyle 3/brown hair/Red Goofy Hat

Jayden - age 6/Male/Skintone C/Hairstyle 3/light brown hair/Donald Hat

Thank You So Much!!!!!
duckyfordonald.jpg

I hope you enjoyed your break and welcome back!

I was hoping I could get the following, if it is not to much trouble:

Daddy (38)
male
skin color C
hair (style) 1
No facial hair or glasses
hair color - black
I am wondering if you can do a marine hat; if not, then can we get the grumpy

Mommy (35)
female
skin color C
hair (style) 4
No glasses
hair color - black
Red Minnie Headband

Princess (7)
female
skin color C
hair (style) 2
No glasses
hair color - black
Ariel ears

(1) Can I please get these people in the box with the black outline?
Our Family (on the top)
Walt Disney World 2011 (on the bottom)

(2) If I can also have a box with the black outline with the same people as above with santa hats and if you can add a dog (beagle face, gray and black) also with a santa hat. his name is Yoda
Merry Christmas (on the top)
from Our Family (on the bottom)

(3) I would also one with the with the Mickey outline in the back with The same people as above, the man in Mickey ears and the girls in Minnie ears. In one ear I would like it to say Magic Kingdom and the other December 2011.

Hopefully this is not to much.
Thank you for everything
mommytominnie
mommytominnie1.jpg

mommytominnie2.jpg

mommytominnie3.jpg

I love your work and would love if you could do a few for my family.

Family- horizonal with a border
Mnmdude/44y/male/skin A/hair 1/brown hair/hat black jack
Blueladybug/43y/female/skin a/hair 1/blond/hat minnie mouse
Mr.President/13y(taller than Blueladybug)/male/skin A/hair 3/dark blonde/hat White jack
Firecracker/10y/female/skin A/hair 2/dark blonde/hat donald duck

Family inside Mickey head; same family members, but with "Disney Dream 2012" in one ear, and "The Wilkinsons" in the other ear.

Thanks so much
blueladybug.jpg

blueladybugears.jpg

What creative work you do! Here is my request when you have time.

Male 1
A skin color
brown hair
stitch ears
name - Dan

Woman 1
A skin color
brown hair
tink ears
name - Kassi

Baby Girl 2
A skni color
brown hair
ariel ears
name - Tessa

Can you do an orange and white cat with pooh ears? If not, no biggie
Name - Lily

Thanks a ton!
kjs1976.jpg

Whenever you get to it hun :love: totally worth the wait :cool1:

if it's not too much of a bother, i was looking threw your PhotoBucket stuff, by the way you got some great designs! My family & I LOVE Pirates, and i would love to make shirts for all of us so i was wondering if you could make me the following...

all of which with the pirate ears and if u could without the background of the ears

Stitch - Chris
Tinkerbell - Jenavieve
Jack Sparrow - Baillie
Cheshire Cat - Chrystal
Rapunzel - Gwyndolyn (i didnt see one with her but i didnt know if you have a way of making them)

Thank you sooo much ! i cant wait to share pictures of all my finished projects!

OH MAN ! lol im such a pain but this is the 1st time ive seen the heads with the bodies and the mickey ear!!! can i have one like that, no writing in the ears, and the plain one that says the hilton family and the pirate ones listed below :confused3 and i'll never bother u again lol

Wow you do some awesome work!!!!

If you have time I would appreciate a design, if not I completely understand.

I like the mickey family in the Big Mickey Head.

Can it say Disney World in left ear, and 2011 in the right

As far as the people there is 3 of us

Dad/38/Hair Men 1 blonde/ Facial Hair A brown/ Skin color A/ 40th anniversary Hat
Mom/38/Women hair 2 brown/ Skin Color A/ Minnie Hat
Emma /5/ Girls HAir 2 blonde /oval glasses (pink if possible)/ Skin color A/ Ariel hat (unless you have Repunzel)

Thank you so very much if you are able to to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter