New from RI

OK people. Where are you all hiding? :confused3 I'm back home from work and find nothing going on. Rhode Island isn't that big that you can hide. :laughing:

OK. Come out come out from wherever you are at sunrise.

Chris

Now everyone is hiding in front of the TV watching the Sox and Pats. My DH's best night :rotfl:

Now everyone is hiding in front of the TV watching the Sox and Pats. My DH's best night :rotfl:

What? No Yankees or Cowboys in New England country? :confused3
I'm watching the women's vollyball Bronze medal match between Cuba and China. I have to waite until later today, Saturday, to see the USA and Brazil play for Gold. Go USA :cheer2:

Chris

I lived in Westerly RI for 25 years. Just came back from a week at Watch Hill.

I lived in Westerly RI for 25 years. Just came back from a week at Watch Hill.

You picked a nice week... we were at Matunuk (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and we only had a few nice days. Everytime we would head out to the beach a thunderstorm would come rolling through and with this freaky weather I wasn't taken any chances with my children. We still had a fun time with all of the family though.

What? No Yankees or Cowboys in New England country? :confused3
I'm watching the women's vollyball Bronze medal match between Cuba and China. I have to waite until later today, Saturday, to see the USA and Brazil play for Gold. Go USA :cheer2:

Chris

Just got back from a AAA baseball game between the Rochester Red Wings (Twins farm team) and the Paw Sox. The Sox went ahead 3-0 early then lost the game 4-3. :confused3 :sad2: Will send pics as soon as I can.
Chris

I just got back from Baltimore. I went to see the Orioles play the Yankees (my friend's a big Yankee fan!:confused3 ) The Sox had been there a couple of days before. Camden Yards is awesome! It is so much fun there. There is so much to do around that area. I'm planning to go next year to see the Sox, but this time w/ the kids. There is alot for all ages and it is cheaper to fly there and see a game than it is to go to Fenway! We stayed w/ my friend's friend and she got free tickets so it was much cheaper!

So where is the TS that we were going to get. I know it has rained heavy at times but they said the wind was going to be brutal in the late afternoon. I took off all my patio furniture and everything and I think we have had worse storms when they don't even say anything:confused3

Just go back from surveying the damage. I had to pick up six twigs and 12 leaves. What a storm! We lost satellite signal 10 time for at least 1 minute per. One forecaster pegged it, just like our snow storms. "It's too tough to predict, it could go East of us or it could go West of us!" But isn't that his job to predict it! I won't mention John's name but he keeps his record for not being wrong. Let me say I'm sorry if anyone did get hit hard but the news sure knows how to hype a storm.:happytv: Now if I can just return all the survival gear I bought I won't have to cancel my next trip home for lack of funds. :mad:

Thank goodness we have the ocean, because every storm they are wrong about it seems it went out to sea. :rotfl2:

But seriously, hopefully no one got hurt.:grouphug:

Born and raised in Woondsocket. Moved to PA in 88' the two things I miss most are New York Lunch on Main St. in Woonsocket(best weiners ever!!) and Ye Old English Fish and Chips W/ vinegar or course.

Born and raised in Woondsocket. Moved to PA in 88' the two things I miss most are New York Lunch on Main St. in Woonsocket(best weiners ever!!) and Ye Old English Fish and Chips W/ vinegar or course.
You got that right YUM YUM. Don't forget Chans

Hi! I was a lurker too and just decided to post. We leave in less than 2 weeks and I've been looking for tips and ideas for planning. You are so right, this is addicting! :goodvibes
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter