New Cricut carts!

Me, too! I think it said they would ship on March 25th (from where I ordered them)!!

I like the beach one- I may have to get it..

Course then my Webkinz would need to find a new home as they've made my cricut their new home (tell I don't use the bug much...)

I got this from cricut cheatsheets a yahoo group -
A friend of mine has started an online store called Crafe-E-Corner. Now that's great and all but that's not what's got me so excited...CHECK OUT HER PRICES!!! Wait! Don't run over there yet, listen to this!!

She has the brand new Life's A Beach cartridge listed for $51.95 which is awesome but what's even more awesome is that you can use Promo Code Crafte2 and get 10% OFF that price making it ONLY $46.76 and-d-d-d she ordered plenty of extras so if you order now, it will ship to you NEXT WEEK (and if you're really anxious you can do a two day express for only $5!!).

Oh, one more thing, just in case you are a little wary shopping at a new store with an inexperienced owner well don't be. Carrie has been selling Cricut supplies on Ebay for a few years now and she has it together so you can shop with confidence! I promise!

So 1-2-3 GO ladies!!! Head on over to Craft-e-Corner by clicking HERE and be sure to check out her prices on all her cartridges. Have fun now!!!

I can't vouch for the store, but I did order it. :) I've put my credit card on the line.

Ann, could you pm me the website? I gotta get me that deal! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I just ordered as well - that's a price I can totally justify for a brand new cart! Can't wait until next week!!!

Oh, and did you see the pricing on the older cartridges? Very cheap!

Thanks! I just ordered as well - that's a price I can totally justify for a brand new cart! Can't wait until next week!!!

Oh, and did you see the pricing on the older cartridges? Very cheap!

oh goodie! Now I can take a peak at yours before I decide to buy! Thanks NEE! I'll keep my fingers crossed it arrives before the crop! :cool1:

I got my order in too! Hoping it will be here before my Cape Cod Crop. As I told AWM, I even sprung for the extra $1.50 for two day shipping. :goodvibes

I've read that some websites have starting shipping Life's A Beach. Anyone received theirs yet?

I did get a tracking number, but it only shows as the post office has been notified of shipping. Hopefully it will be here soon.

Originally, mine said it would ship on the 25th. . .that's tomorrow!! I hope it does! I can't wait to get it!!

My two shipped yesterday too! Woooohoooo! If anyone is interested, PM me, I have a coupon code for $10 off a $100 order (and the two carts are selling for $109.95) from Scrappers Must Haves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter