New Cricut carts!

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
I got an email from Memory Making Crafts with these link in it and i thought I'd share!

Lyrical Letters

and

Life's a Beach

They are SO cool! I can totally see using the beach cart for a lot of different things including pictures from the Polynesian!

So excited about the beach cart! Several months ago, there was a thread on the Cricut board about ideas for a beach cart, and I posted a bunch of stuff, and so did a bunch of other people. Apparently, they listened! I am so getting it. When I clicked the link, DH was looking over my shoulder, and he said, "Look at that!" Before I even said anything, so if a cart can get my DH excited that's even better. I can buy it with no guilt.

It's so cool that you get an alpha and shapes!

I found a blog that shows additional shots of both carts. Phrases on the beach cart!!!! I need it like yesterday. They places that are taking orders say they are shipping in March! I will wait, until I find a good sale, but it will be hard...this is going to delay me working on my cruise scrapbook again!

http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/

Darn it! Now I guess I can't start working on my Poly pages from my most recent trip until I get this cart! Love the tiki gods!!

Maybe having the cartridge would also be an incentive to actually GO to the beach this summer. We live 10 minutes away and we never go.

Looks like the Beach will be VERY popular!

Squid

i have got to have the beach one! i too have not scrapped my poly pics yet. this will be perfect!

I am so glad I did not get to J's for the latest cricut sale. I definitely want these carts. I thought having SCAL would stop me from buying font carts. No such luck. I think I will need this newest font cart.

So why didn't we here about this with the other new carts that were announced at CHA? And, are there others out there?

OMG I love both of those. Also did you see the other font cart on the blog.

I must have all of them!!!!

Not 2 new font carts -- just different view of the features. Hmmm...seems like I like the As the best and not so much the other letters. Maybe I don't need this font cart, but I definitely need the beach cart

I am so glad I did not get to J's for the latest cricut sale. I definitely want these carts. I thought having SCAL would stop me from buying font carts. No such luck. I think I will need this newest font cart.

So why didn't we here about this with the other new carts that were announced at CHA? And, are there others out there?

I think they announced X number to be released and only had Y displayed at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter