New Cricut carts!

My Life's A Beach cart shipped today :woohoo:
I can't wait to get it I have so many plans for it.

Mine shipped Tuesday, and it's on the other side of the state as of last night. . .who knows? Maybe it'll get here today, but should definitely be here by the weekend!! :thumbsup2

My Life's A Beach shipped from CA. It's got a looooong trip! I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Mine arrived at my post office this morning. I should have it this afternoon. :thumbsup2

I got them both today! Wooo-hooo! Glad I switched the shipment to my office, so I don't have to 'splain it to my DH :)

Got my Life's a Beach today!!!!!:cool1:

Mine arrived at my post office this morning. I should have it this afternoon. :thumbsup2

I got them both today! Wooo-hooo! Glad I switched the shipment to my office, so I don't have to 'splain it to my DH :)

Okay ladies, you have Saturday and Sunday to start cutting! I sooo want the Beach cart, but waiting until I can get it at a good price. So I can't wait to see the wonderful things you all make with it. I can enjoy it through you all. :surfweb:

:scared: Okay, okay, I caved. Just ordered it tonight! So much for sticking to the budget. But I have to have it! :rolleyes1

Elsie

My Life is a Beach cart has been shipped, so I hope to get mine within the next couple of days! Yah!

I got mine today! :cool1:
My Cricut machine is still fairly new, but this cartridge seems to have so much more to it than my other cartridges.

Ok, we need pictures!! ;) I haven't used mine yet, but I went through the book last night!

I will post a pic on Monday. I have to go get the right colors of paper.:goodvibes I cut a title (letters), sea horse and wave. But right now it is just white paper since I was doing teat cuts for sizing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter