New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
My envelope went out this morning which is a day later than normal so it will be a day late getting to you, Shaymarysmom. Sorry. I love this train!

It is okay. I always get good ones so it is well worth the wait for an extra day. I also noticed you have family in the Army. I have a nephew in the Marines that just turned 21 in Iraq. This is his second tour. The last time he was there he turned 19

It is okay. I always get good ones so it is well worth the wait for an extra day. I also noticed you have family in the Army. I have a nephew in the Marines that just turned 21 in Iraq. This is his second tour. The last time he was there he turned 19

My DS has been in the Army for almost 7 years and spent 2 tours in Iraq. He now has a non-deployable job but things can change in a heartbeat. His wife, my DDIL, enlisted 1 year ago and so far has not been deployed. They live in the Washington DC/Maryland area. I as so very proud of them. Please give you nephew and all his family a big thank you for their service. I will keep them in my prayers.

If any of you would like to know your receivers or your senders screen name, just PM me and I'll gladly hand over the info!!! I've sent a few out to people yesterday.

Pez Pez, sorry, but it wasn't your envelope that trvlr4301r got, she hasn't received yours yet, the one she got was actually from Shaymaraysmom...so thank-you so very much for sending that to her, I know it made her feel better! :thumbsup2

My DS has been in the Army for almost 7 years and spent 2 tours in Iraq. He now has a non-deployable job but things can change in a heartbeat. His wife, my DDIL, enlisted 1 year ago and so far has not been deployed. They live in the Washington DC/Maryland area. I as so very proud of them. Please give you nephew and all his family a big thank you for their service. I will keep them in my prayers.

i will pass on your kind words. Please let us also thank you and your family. We will add you family to our prayer list.

Speaking of military: My DH is a USAF Reservist. I shop at our local base commissary most of the time and get lots of coupons in flyers there that are "Military Commissary Only". Is there anyone on this train that could use those? I don't get a ton, but if they can be used....

I guess you are the one I sent it out to. I hope you found some coupons that you can save money with. :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

Thanks so much for the extra envelope. I really appreciate it and I am sure I will be able to use a lot of the coupons. And thank you Vegasnative for your envelope also. Pez Pez, I guess you are my sender from now on and I will be on the look out for your envelope. I really appreciate you guys sending them to make up for the ones I never received. This really is a great idea!

Thanks so much for the extra envelope. I really appreciate it and I am sure I will be able to use a lot of the coupons. And thank you Vegasnative for your envelope also. Pez Pez, I guess you are my sender from now on and I will be on the look out for your envelope. I really appreciate you guys sending them to make up for the ones I never received. This really is a great idea!

O.k. I am confused. I sent 2 envelopes out one to Vegasnative and I thought on to trvlr4301. Has anyone on this board gotten envelopes from me? My other coupon train all got there's but no one hear seems to have seen one :sad2:

O.k. I am confused. I sent 2 envelopes out one to Vegasnative and I thought on to trvlr4301. Has anyone on this board gotten envelopes from me? My other coupon train all got there's but no one hear seems to have seen one :sad2:

As of this morning I have not received anything from you....but I will check my mailbox today and let you know if I get it today. Thanks again!

I got my mail today and there wasn't anything there from you Pez Pez. Maybe it will show up on Monday.

Hi gals~
If anyone would like to send out a one time envelope with me to someone on our train I would appreciate it. I think her sender went awol on her and she is a little frustrated. If you have a few extra coupons and wouldn't mind sending out an extra envelope this week just PM me and I'll give you her info.

Thank you to my faithful sender my envelope came today.:banana:

I got mine today. thanks I found some good ones in there. Just an update on how much I love to save money shopping. DH and I went today and before coupons my bill was 162.00 dollars. After coupons it was 93.39 :banana: :banana: . Just the look on DH face was priceless. He now knows why I love coupons. :banana:

I got mine today. thanks I found some good ones in there. Just an update on how much I love to save money shopping. DH and I went today and before coupons my bill was 162.00 dollars. After coupons it was 93.39 :banana: :banana: . Just the look on DH face was priceless. He now knows why I love coupons. :banana:

That is terrific!!!!!!

Ooooh yooo whoooo PEZ PEZ...guess what I got today?!?!?!? Yep, I got it, it came a little ripped up and in a little plastic baggie (courtesy of the USPS) but I did get it! I'm sure the damage was the reason for the delay! :thumbsup2 Thanks tons!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your new receiver will be very happy with her new sender! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter