New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mailed out 3 envelopes of coupons (the first didn't count as I sent it even though I had just been added and knew I wouldn't receive one that week). So I have sent 2 more and I still haven't received any:sad2: :sad2::sad2:

I have mailed out 3 envelopes of coupons (the first didn't count as I sent it even though I had just been added and knew I wouldn't receive one that week). So I have sent 2 more and I still haven't received any:sad2: :sad2::sad2:

My envelopes have been coming on Firdays so maybe this will be your lucky week.

mine went out monday still waiting to recieve...but i swear my mailman hates me so it may be awhile LOL

I didn't recieve from last week, and I have tomorrows all ready to go...it required 2 stamps LOL! We had 5 sections of coupons in our paper this week!

mines ready to go out for tomorrow

I've got an envelope all ready to go. Will have to go to the PO tomorrow for some stamps though--it's FULL! Can't wait to get some good ones--I love saving money on stuff I'm buying anyway.

My envelope went in the mail today and I am waiting to see if I finally get anything in return this week!

mine went out yesterday (monday)

My envelope went out this morning which is a day later than normal so it will be a day late getting to you, Shaymarysmom. Sorry. I love this train!

Sorry ladies apparently there are 2 of these threads and I have been posting on the one I didn't belong. First off appologies to Vegasnative for missing last week. I was confused. You have explained and given reminders and I apparently can't read :confused3

To make up for this I send a full envelope to you and to Donna - whom I appologize I don't know your screen name. I would also like to thank the person who sent me some from last week. But I don't know your name? Does anyone want to claim me?? I believe you were from the East Coast.

Anyways, Thanks for everyones patience and I have subscribed to the thread so it will never get lost again :cool1:

still no envelope here!

I don't know the dis name of the person I am sending to either, but whoever recieves from me (you live in CT lol) my envelope went out today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter