New AP System - I got $85 mod w viewfor Nov.

:cool1:

I got through and it said you have to check in on, or before Nov. 26 to register. I checked the WL and it showed a courtyard room rate of $245.30 per night as the best rate. Doesn't look like a discount yet.

C.Ann said:
------------------

Thanks! That will help out the folks who have tried already and gotten different rates.. Maybe this way will do the trick.. But you need to put in 2005 not 2004 - right?

Actually it is 2004 - it's the date on my AP that I bought it. I wonder if I just lucked into a good rate this afternoon by mistake?

My dates were for the first week of November.

arminnie said:
Actually it is 2004 - it's the date on my AP that I bought it. I wonder if I just lucked into a good rate this afternoon by mistake?

My dates were for the first week of November.
----------------

Well you better run for cover if you are the ONLY one that got this "Best Rate" - LOL.. :teeth:

Hey Arminnie: Did you check your cancellation policy after you made your ressie? Mine says that if I cancel the ressie 6 days prior to arrival, I can receive a deposit refund!

I just tried it out to see if I could get a deal and it is saying $121 for POR. I guess you are the lucky one so far!!

Debbie

arminnie:

I am not upset with you in the least. I just wondered what your secret was! I went through every single date and didn't get that rate to come up. Congrats on getting a good deal! Hope you have a great trip! We will be there September 30 through October 9. Who needed an extra trip anyway? ;)

Jodi :flower:

Well I'm glad that I got the rate, but I am NOT happy that it seems to just be a mistake. I was really hoping that this was how it was going to work.

No I didn't check the cancellation policy - it kept telling me the warnings about the new policy and I have to admit I kind of quit reading them as I thought I was pretty sure it was the one night fee.

Tricia

crazy4wdw said:
Hey Arminnie: Did you check your cancellation policy after you made your ressie? Mine says that if I cancel the ressie 6 days prior to arrival, I can receive a deposit refund!

Yes but you have to check the box that says you accept the terms and conditions. And when you read the terms and conditions it tells you there that the deposit is non-refundable.

Lollipop mom noticed this and brought it to the sales people attention and they didn't know that there was a contridiction but did say that the deposit is non-refundable.

cobbler: It did say that under terms and conditions, but when I printed my reservation confirmation this is what is listed under the cancellation policy:

"In order to receive a full refund of your deposit, notification of cancellation must be received at least 6 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel or modify an existing reservation, call (407) 939-7429†. The cancellation and refund policy is subject to change."

I thought that the program was going to guarantee the best rate that was OFFERED to the general public at the time. IF you did get an AP rate for NOV, then that means AP rates are out for Nov. If not, there is a mistake somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter