New AP Program & the Swan/Dolphin???

PamNC

DIS Veteran
As one of the more irrate folks on these boards regarding the new Best Rate Program, I thought of something. Does the new program apply to the Swan and Dolphin? We've stayed there once before with an AP discount, but I booked it through Dreams Unlimited. I wonder if the S/D are exempt from the new program? I hope so - if so...I'll be spending my $$$ there.

PamNC

S/D, while on Disney property, are owned and managed by Starwood Properties. You cannot book directly with Disney for either hotel, and thus, they won't be part of this plan.

I called Disney on Sat. and inquired if they booked Swan/Dolphin and they told me yes, and gave me a quote.

I will consider booking the S/D myself through Starwood or Dreams Unlimited in hopes of getting a decent rate. This might just be an answer to my problem. That problem being I can't book 120 days in advance...

That means Disney will be losing a lot of our money.

PamNC

At this point, I'd book there in a heart beat but I can't get my teacher discount for the days I need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter