Nearby hotel with 3 equally sized beds?

ten6mom

DIS Veteran
I am planning a graduation (2025) trip for my son and two of his friends. They are all adult-sized boys so I am wondering if anyone knows of a hotel/particular room type I could look for that has three actual beds (as opposed to two beds and a sofa bed, which is usually not comfortable).

In my perfect world, it would be walkable, but I would look at properties that require a shuttle or driving, if they had that type of bed arrangement.

Thanks!

I am planning a graduation (2025) trip for my son and two of his friends. They are all adult-sized boys so I am wondering if anyone knows of a hotel/particular room type I could look for that has three actual beds (as opposed to two beds and a sofa bed, which is usually not comfortable).

In my perfect world, it would be walkable, but I would look at properties that require a shuttle or driving, if they had that type of bed arrangement.

Thanks!
Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn has suites with 3 queens and another with 2 queens and a king. It's a 2 minute walk to the Disneyland entrance. They have a hot breakfast and great customer service. My favorite for staying on Harbor. I'd book as soon as you can because they have a limited number of those room types.

Forgot to mention these are 2 room suites, with 2 beds in the main area and the 3rd bed in a separate bedroom. 1 bathroom in the main area.

What a great graduation gift!

Last edited:
Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn has suites with 3 queens and another with 2 queens and a king. It's a 2 minute walk to the Disneyland entrance. They have a hot breakfast and great customer service. My favorite for staying on Harbor. I'd book as soon as you can because they have a limited number of those room types.

What a great graduation gift!
Great; I stay there often but wasn't aware of that room type. I will try emailing them since June isn't open yet.

Thank you!

Camelot has a family suite with 2 queens and one king. Best western pavilions has a room with a king bed and I believe 3 doubles. Castle inn has a room with one king and 2 queens as well. Desert Palms has a room with 4 queens and 2 full bathrooms. I think there’s more, but that’s all I can think of right now. Oh, I think Hojo has some suites too. Hope that helps!!

Thanks!

Park Vue Inn is right across the street on Harbor. They have a triple queen room. There is one queen in a separate room. But the bathroom is in the main room with the other two beds.

The Desert Inn & Suites is another one.
They have a "B1 Family Suite that has 4 queens and 2 bathrooms.

With most the earlier you book the lower the rate will be. The rate only climbs as time goes by.

You are all amazing! And I love that these are all right across the street so super duper walkable.

Thank you!

Courtyard has king or dual queen bed configurations also with bunk beds in their standard rooms but the bunk beds are a full 75" twin size length so as long as they are not 6'4" that is a viable option.

Alpine Inn, Anaheim Islander, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim At Disneyland Park, and Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim at the Park all have rooms with three queens or a mix of queen and king beds.

Desert Palms has a room with a king bed and full size bunks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter