Nevermind, sry

Yep, I had a wild streak in me... those are usually few and far between...

but notice in his pictures how he smiles.. it's because he's mine!!! :)

you are gonna get it if you keep calling him yours!!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl: :laughing: ;)

Two of my buddies are going to have a showdown?! popcorn::

Mama BAMB is gonna send you to the naughty mat if you don't be-have.

:lmao:

:rotfl: just read through the last page of this...
look at us fighting over McDreamy back in Feb! :rotfl2:

MO2DK there really is nothing to fight about.....he's ALL mine!!!!!
you know i keep telling you and nancy but you just don't get it!!!!!:rotfl:

Well, MY McDreamy is on a rerun of the Ellen show today. ;)

No worries Jeff. Aloha!!!

We used to live in HI, many moons ago. I really miss the weather........

Buffy,

Here's a little island weather for you. Enjoy. I hope it's not too much for you to handle. :lmao:

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

Awe man, Jeff you are KILLING me!!! LOL

We lived about 3/4 the way up the hill from Barber's Point in Ewa Beach and the view was always spectacular.

I need $$$ so I can go back! If I were a little better off financially we would be back in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the pics!

Awe man, Jeff you are KILLING me!!! LOL

We lived about 3/4 the way up the hill from Barber's Point in Ewa Beach and the view was always spectacular.

I need $$$ so I can go back! If I were a little better off financially we would be back in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the pics!

What's that you say, you want more pictures??? Well then, here you go... :lmao: We live up in Nuuanu, above Pali Hwy and Kamehameha schools.

DSCN3562.jpg

DSCN3570.jpg

DSCN2457.jpg

DSCN0102.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN2228.jpg

DSCN1719.jpg

DSCN0450-1.jpg

DSCN1004.jpg

DSCN2445.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN2113.jpg

DSCN2456.jpg

Keep it up Jeff and I'll make you make me a scrapbook!!! LOL

I don't have many pics of HI, except for the rainbows the first day we moved in. And of the Blue Angels flying over the house. Oh course those are the pre-digital days so they are horrible.

DH was gone a lot (Navy) so we didn't get out much. I do however have the typical tourist trap picture from Honolulu of us with the Macaws. We had to do at least 1 cheesy thing!

I remember seeing Pali Hwy off H-1! We never made it up that way but it sure looks beautiful.
How long have y'all been there? We were only there for a year, 1993 - 1994

How long have y'all been there? We were only there for a year, 1993 - 1994

LOL, scrapbooking is for the birds, or in your case Macaws. :rotfl:

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay area, but lived here since 1988. So 20 years now. Met my wife here, and decided to stay. Original plans were to stay just two years.

I love the Blue Angels, and miss fleet week in SF. They make it out here every several years at Kaneohe MCB. The were here last year, and then the Thunderbirds followed a month later. We wouldn't miss them for anything. I have photos on my home computer, and will go look for them when I get home.

I met friends from New Haven and Branford Connecticutt. Seniors who were on our honeymoon cruise. Went to visit them all years ago. Two have since passed away, and the other two I lost touch with.

Aloha Bianca! Oh, and Happy Aloha Friday too!

DSCN2698.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

mttrashmore.jpg

vog2.jpg

vog.jpg

Just checked out you blog briefly, I so want that Mickey head on your truck! It is soooo cool!

Cute family too.
So how do you do running in FL vs HI? I wold think the humidity would make it tougher.

LOL, scrapbooking is for the birds, or in your case Macaws. :rotfl:

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay area, but lived here since 1988. So 20 years now. Met my wife here, and decided to stay. Original plans were to stay just two years.

I love the Blue Angels, and miss fleet week in SF. They make it out here every several years at Kaneohe MCB. The were here last year, and then the Thunderbirds followed a month later. We wouldn't miss them for anything. I have photos on my home computer, and will go look for them when I get home.

Aloha Bianca! Oh, and Aloha Friday too!

I lived in SF too, on Treasure Island. Small world!

Aloha!

I lived in SF too, on Treasure Island. Small world!

Aloha!

Actually my hometown is Alameda, so I moved from one island to another.

The Mickey head sells at WDW or Disneyland. The sticky stuff on the back is really weak, so I scraped it off, and used silicone instead to glue it to the tailgate.

Our house is named the Mouse House for obvious reasons. Disney everywhere.

I have the same birthday as Donald Duck, and my Princess #1 has the same as Mulan. The Queen was once a Disney Store Cast Member. Princess #2 has no links to Disney, yet. :confused3

It's hot and humid here about 9 months of the year, so I'm used to running in it. The Goofy races in January were really humid, but having trained here, it wasn't bad for me. My other friend had a rough time with the humidity. Fortunately we finished on Sunday before the thunderstorm rolled in over WDW.

Too funny, my dad was stationed in Alameda at the Coast Guard station. We were there from 77 to 81.

I need to keep an eye out for the Mickey head, we can put them on our Mini's. Thanks for the heads up, I will look for them on my next trip.

Man, ya'll are a Disney family for sure. We were bitten by the mouse in 2004, and have since become complete addicts. What's up with DD#2 not having a Disney connection, ya better get on that! LOL

Ah, WDW in January. Perfect time of year. We typically go in Dec, I don't do heat well. HI and CA heat aren't so bad but FL heat in summer, forget it. Of course it's been FL hot here this week, so we are hanging out inside.

New Haven and Branford aren't to terribly far from here. I drive by on my way into NYC and NJ.
Sorry, your friends have passed, but how sweet to have met someone you connected with on your cruise.

I remembered other pics I have. The Hydroplane races, Outrigger Hydrofest I think is the name. Do they still have those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter