Nevermind, sry

Well, both your boys will have to fight my littlest boy for her. He :love: Rachel Ray. He used to say her name with Ws instead of Rs and it was soo cute. Unfortunately he outgrew that quickly.

There was a cook book with her for kids in the Scholastic book order form, and guess what I had to buy. Because it was circled, starred and underlined.
:rotfl2:

My boy is always asking me to make him a Sammy.

The sammies at Quiznos are good, though kind of small and overpriced, but then again Quiznos tends to be a bit overpriced IMO.

I saw an article on another board I visit that Rachel Ray is doing a show on ice! I think it is suppose to air today.

There was a cook book with her for kids in the Scholastic book order form, and guess what I had to buy. Because it was circled, starred and underlined.

DD nearly fell out of the chair when RR mentioned that she had a kids cookbook. We had to look on barnesandnoble.com IMMEDIATELY! We are now the proud owners of said book. I just bought a ton of things so she can cook today at the store.

Let me know how it turns out.
Mine will be all about watching the clock to keep it under 30 minutes. :rotfl:

To me Rachel Ray is in the same category as Grey's Anatomy. :rolleyes1 :tiptoe: :duck:

although I did make her twice baked red potatoes once, those were pretty good.

I'm not all that keen on her. I liked her better before she went High Def.

I don't watch Gray's so I comment on that one.

Grey's is a cult around here. LOL

I probably would like RR a lot more if she didn't drink the high octane coffee, she's too darn perky for me.

Hey! Don't start on Grey's.. If you have noticed we have been very quiet as of late...
As for RR... don't have time to watch.. I'm always cleaning! and I have too many picky eaters to even worry with trying a new meal...

gotta love the writers strike!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
what ever will we do without McDreammmmmmyyyyyyy?????

patrick-dempsey-sexier-with-age.jpg

This is what I show my neices. Just because the boy looks dorky now, doesn't mean he won't grow up into a hunk.

i still love my mcdreamy! i totally love him!!!!:love:
oooohhh baby!
thanks for the pics buffy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter