"Nemo and his Pixar friends" Newbie ELEMENT Swap SIGNUPS

Checking In

I've got my elements for both groups finished and will be mailing soon.

I've got my elements for both groups finished and should have them in the mail in the next couple of days.

Sorry about the double posting here. I was having trouble posting the first time.

Mine are 1/2 done. I will have them in the mail by Friday for sure and will post when I mail them. I actually hope to finish them up tomorrow.

I completed my swap over the weekend. Of course, you'd know I'd be out of ziploc bags to put them in. GRRRR....after going to KMart, Target and the grocery store over the weekend and then finding out that my supply is gone - back to the store I go.

Just wanted to update and let you know that mine are 1/2 done and the open Nemo came out just way too cute!!! Hope everyone likes them!!! Anyway, I will finish tonight so I can start on my other swaps!!!! Deadlines!!! YIKES!!!! I am stressing over swaps!!!! YIKES!!!! Must get them out on time!!!!:scared:

Emily
I went postal this morning! I am also sending you another letter because I forgot to put the stamp into the envelope before I sealed it! so be on the lookout for 2 mailings from me!

Thank you so much for hosting, I had lots of fun making these elements!

Maria

BUMP!

Major mail call!

First rlovew I received yours Sat but I think I forgot to post it-

Then today I received:
Maria34a
Miss Bubbles
happycamper
knovak

Great job all!

-em

BUMP!

MichellePooh I received your pkg Fri and forgot to post- Good job :)

I have one more on its way and we will be finished. I hope to get them out this week but I'm overseeing the creating and delivery of 300+ easter baskets for the Lodge next weekend so it may be a few days later than that... I'll keep ya updated :)

-em

Bump!

All packages are ready to go postal tomorrow :)

I will post when they are in the PO's care.

Due to lots of issues with this swap I will not be posting pictures of the swap. So its going to be a total surprise :)

-em

Thanks! I can't wait to get them back. I hope the issues weren't big ones. I hope you get your baskets done. I'd love to be there to help you! :)

All packages are postal!

Instead of trying to figure out who got the .45 cent change and then spending 2/3rds of it to mail it back to you (as I was NOT going to try to do it at the PO) I donated it all to the Disney's Wildlife Conservation fund. So the animals thank you for their 2.30 cent donation :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter