"Nemo and his Pixar friends" Newbie ELEMENT Swap SIGNUPS

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
Due date is April 1 (that is when I need to receive your package. Please mail packages out by March 24. I will wait one week to return them just in case someone‘s doesn‘t arrive on schedule or I need to angel).

1. Choose ANY (2) elements from the list
2. Choose your theme for your elements

3. PM me with your DISname, name, home address, email address, and phone numbers. Email and phone numbers will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you.
4. Post your status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
YOU MUST CHECK IN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE DUE DATE. IF NOT A PM/EMAIL WILL BE SENT AND IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND IN 48 HOURS, YOUR SPOT WILL BE ANGELLED.
5. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
6. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 12 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag,label the larger bag with your DISname, group and month. – Please be sure to include your name, your DISname. Include $4.05 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items. If you are in more then one group- please incluse extra postage- I will return any unused postage. Delivery Confirmation is $0.50.
PLEASE DON’T SEND METERED OR CLICK-IT/SHIP-IT POSTAGE SOME HOSTESS HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH THIS RECENTLY.
7. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
8. There will be 12 people per group. There will be atleast two groups- more if needed.
9. HAVE FUN!!

NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, or stamps.
NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers (matted stickers/clipart are okay too) or embossing.

Element Selection:
1 Topper - 8 inches wide, 2 inches high, double matted and embellished
2 Photo Mats – 4-1/4 x 6-1/4 paper on top of 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 paper, embellished
1 Journaling box and 1 Tag or 2 Squares - double matted and embellished, at least a 3 x 3 writing area
2 Tags - double matted and embellished, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole, no smaller than 2 x 3, larger if you wish
4 Embellished Squares - double matted and embellished, 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 or larger if you wish
2 Slide Mounts – be creative here please
1 file folder and 2 bottle caps – folded folder should be no smaller than 2 x 3 all should be embellished
1 library pocket and tag – no smaller than 3 x 4, tag should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole – tag can be embellished or matted for journaling
1 License Plate – be creative here
1 Shaker Box – be creative here
1 Paper Piecing – be creative here
1 Matted Song Lyric/Poem, or Quote (Song Lyric/Poem/Quote area must be NO smaller than 2 ½ x 3 ½.)

(Note from -em; As Im not a huge fan of page kits, I'm changing it. I also am adding all the pixar friends as possibilities as HOW much Nemo do we really need... This is also going to be VERY Newbie friendly- I don't bite, and often give good advice)

Alas-

Turtle Talk with Crush-bookmama
Open Nemo Theme- Maria34a
Toy Story General-bookmama
Lighting McQueen- Maria34a

I would like to do: Group 1 - Bruce - topper & embellished squares

I would like to do Open Finding Nemo. Do you want to know my elements now or is it a surprise? Doesn't matter, either way. Thanks! :fish:

I would like to join please. I would like to do Incredibles in group 2. Thanks!!

OK, I really did try to resist this one! :rotfl2:

Could I please have:
Group 1 - Open Nemo
Group 2 - Monsters, Inc.

Thanks! I better get myself to a S.A. meeting.:grouphug:

I should have everything updated until now-

If more people want an OPEN theme, that's TOTALLY okay :)

Elements can be a surprise :)

-em

For my "open" Nemo theme, may I do something "Under the Sea" which could be used for Nemo layouts, but also for Ariel if someone chooses to use them that way?

In Group #1 I would like Nemo/Marlin and in Group # 2 the Open Pixar Theme.

Thanks for hosting!

I will take Buzz in Group 2.

I like the idea of having two of everything in this group. I have two boys who would be fighting over who got what in their own books.

Thanks.

I have Monsters done and am working on Buzz and should be done by the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter