"Nemo and his Pixar friends" Newbie ELEMENT Swap SIGNUPS

It's hard to see in my photo (DH has the good camera) but the topper is like a paper piecing with the side pieces. They are seperate, not drawn on.

That is super cute! Thanks AWM for posting while eating lunch. You are a mulit-tasking queen! :laughing:

Okay Dokay. I'll go do that as soon as I'm done eating my pizza. Don't want sauce my really cool stuff.

100_1136.jpg

How do you get the letters spaced and lined up so perfect when they are not attached to each other?

What tool was used to cut out the letters?

I love the look.:thumbsup2

Here are my pages- I decided to make them fairly busy because I always feel as though there is so much going on when I am at the Seas so I thought I would have my pages reflect that. My journaling is under the transparency on the fishbowl so you won't be able to read it but it tells things we have done at the Seas- I go to often to do trip albums so I am working on park albums instead.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/rlovew/IMG_1353.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/rlovew/IMG_1352.jpg

Thank you all for the compliments. You are very sweet.

Like AWM said, the topper was done paper piecing style. I cut the 8x2 topper then figured out how much to cut off the ends and how to get the shape right. Then I cut out the holes with a Coluzzle knife. That was the hardest part to ink the edges on. I ended up getting a package of sponge makeup applicators to get the ink on the edges in those holes. ;) I added the big rectangle for the mirrors onto the skinny piece with the old CM tape runner and the smaller rectangle with the Xyron.

Mickeyfan2, I'd love to take credit for perfect letters, but I did that part on the computer.:)

rlovew, those layouts are cute! It's so cool to see some of the stuff I made and how someone else used them. Great job!:thumbsup2

I received mine today - great items - now if I only had time to scrapbook! LOL!

I got mine yesterday as well. Great job everyone! I'm so looking forward to using all of these!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter