Nelson and Jenn's wonderful journey...

Ooooh, Jenn remind me again how long do we have to wait for photos and a name? (because i know posting here will be the first thing you do after you hold her in your arms:lmao:)

OK, well technically, I am only 34 weeks today... so anywhere from 6-8 weeks given that they can come as late as two weeks after the due date. However, with the GD and the fact that last Tuesday, she was already measuring 5lbs, 6oz and her head measured at 36 weeks, I am really hopeful that we can get this done sooner!

The heat is driving me batty. I feel like someone shoved a space heater up my butt. :headache:

Of course, I have a laundry list of other aches and pains, but you don't want to hear about that. I am doing my best not to complain too much! ;)

Actually, I think we all know the middle name will be Louie, I love you too Jenn! :love:

It's kind of funny... when you tell people the initials and they are the same as that person's initals, they always come up with their own name... Two of my friends, Amy and Allison and convinced that the baby's first name is Amy or Allison... :cutie:

It's kind of funny... when you tell people the initials and they are the same as that person's initals, they always come up with their own name... Two of my friends, Amy and Allison and convinced that the baby's first name is Amy or Allison... :cutie:

You must admit that Amy Louie has a certain ring to it :cool2:

A.L.R. huh?

:scratchin

Well, knowing how much Jenn loves to shop, and seeing how she's from New England . . .

. . . I'm guessing the "A" stands for Abercrombie and the "L" stands for L.L. Bean.

:rotfl2:

Well I think I should get to pick the middle name -
since I was the donor!
:eek: Oooops!
Oh well, the cat is out of the bag.
Jenn got me drunk.
Feed me chocolate panna cotta.
Bought me a new prada shirt.
Put on some Sade....
And I just could not say no.
:rolleyes1

Well I think I should get to pick the middle name -
since I was the donor!
:eek: Oooops!
Oh well, the cat is out of the bag.
Jenn got me drunk.
Feed me chocolate panna cotta.
Bought me a new prada shirt.
Put on some Sade....
And I just could not say no.
:rolleyes1

Jenn? :confused:

Is this true? :confused:

Is Wally the egg donor? :confused3

:laughing:

Lets hope not! That kid will be scrambled fer sure! :eek:

Hello!

You've met Jenn. She's as crazy as the rest of us!

Not as crazy as Wally, I'll admit.

Or Rosie.

Or Jamie.

Or Louie.

But certainly as crazy as the rest of us! :rotfl2:

Back to baby:love:

Jenn I had not seen the pictures, how amazing they are so clear!

This truly has been a journey you have shared with alot of folks! Thank you for that, I believe we all feel a bit invested. (maybe not as much as Wally but still...)

Hi Jenn. Now that it's oh so close, I again wanted to wish you an uneventful, pain-free, memorable last few steps to motherhood. And of course all the best to Nelson too. I cannot wait to hear of your daughter's arrival and see pics of the most anticipated baby on the DIS. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS Jenn and Nelson!

She's beautiful!
:woohoo:

Yes. I got a picture text a little while ago.

:yay::woohoo::banana: How is Jenn? Did she say? Please send my best to the new mom and dad! :cheer2:

:yay::woohoo::banana: How is Jenn? Did she say? Please send my best to the new mom and dad! :cheer2:

All I got was a picture text with a name and some stats.

And I'm going to refrain from posting the information and picture, because that's the privilege of the new mommy and daddy, don't you think? :thumbsup2

All I got was a picture text with a name and some stats.

And I'm going to refrain from posting the information and picture, because that's the privilege of the new mommy and daddy, don't you think? :thumbsup2

Absolutely! :thumbsup2 Wouldn't ask you to infringe on your friendship at all. Just wanted to make sure everyone was healthy and happy. :)

New facebook post says both Mommy and baby are doing great! :banana:

Man enough to admit I have tears streaming down my face! Congratulations Jenn and Nelson !!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter