Nelson and Jenn's wonderful journey...

As long as it isn't 8/8 or 8/9... Those are the birthdays of two ppl I know that I absolutely loathe. I will sit in a tub of ice with my legs duct taped together to prevent labor on those days...

:eek:

Well . . . that's quite a visual there, Jenn . . .

:rotfl2:

Aww, great news Jenn! The gestational diabetes can be a pain but I'm glad everything else is going well.

And I can't believe I missed some drama ... usually this place is pretty mellow.

Aww, great news Jenn! The gestational diabetes can be a pain but I'm glad everything else is going well.

And I can't believe I missed some drama ... usually this place is pretty mellow.

Suffice it to say that it wasn't one of US who started the drama. :sad2:

Hi Jenn! I am glad you came back. I missed hearing about your adventure!

Congratulations! Having a daughter is the greatest experience of my life! I have loved every minute of living with my daughters...even Hannah Montana and High School Musical. There is a really special mother/daughter bond. I am thrilled she is growing so well.

Hey there, Jenn! Thanks for the update. I'm thrilled to hear that things are going (generally) well. The gestational diabetes must be tough, but, I'm glad they're keeping a close eye on it.

I'm not on FB, so, I appreciate the updates here. But, apparently I missed some recent drama. Probably a good thing, right?

Yeah, Jenn!! :banana:
A little girl? How wonderful. I am so happy you are doing well. You were certainly missed.
Ugghhh...about the gestational diabetes. What a pain, but it sounds like you are handling it well. And I agree the end of the pregnancy is soooo overrated! I thought my DP was going to lose it-she couldn't wait to NOT be pregnant and in the heat...forget about it!
Glad you checked in! :flower3:

I'm sorry to hear that someone upset you enough to keep you away. :(

I have been thinking of you often but honestly was afraid to post and ask how you were. :guilty:

It's really great to know you are just fine (well, minus the gestational diabetes :( ) and that your little girl is so active! ::yes::

Thanks for letting us know you are ok.

Hope to hear from you on a regular basis!

I think you should split the difference and have her on 8/12!:banana:

Yep. August 12th is a mighty fine day for a birthday. Mighty fine indeed! ::yes::

Oh I Soooo agree with you there! All the very BEST people are born on August 12th!!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo::yay:

Glad to hear things are going better, and baby girl is so active!

Happy your PRINCESS is doing good! Soon you'll get to hold her, not CARRY her!! ;)

Jenn, CONGRATULATIONS on your PRINCESS!!! :cheer2:

So glad to hear things are generally going well. Sorry about the gestational diabetes its good that they are monitoring you and seem to have a handle on it.

Glad to hear the baby's doing well. Sorry about the gestational diabetes.

Thank you for sharing.

Ann

Oh Jen! I am crying happy tears for you!!!! :yay: A little Disney Princess!!!! :cutie: Do you know what you and your hubby will name her?

Sorry about the diabetes. Be sure to take care of yourself.

Congrats! :dance3:

Gabbie (The Travel Writer also known as Anna)

Oh Jen! I am crying happy tears for you!!!! :yay: A little Disney Princess!!!! :cutie: Do you know what you and your hubby will name her?

Sorry about the diabetes. Be sure to take care of yourself.

Congrats! :dance3:

Gabbie (The Travel Writer also known as Anna)

Thanks again everyone! :flower3:

We do have her name picked out but we are keeping it a secret. Once she is here and named then we will tell people. :cool2:

We booked an appointment at a local place that does "novelty" ultrasounds and gives you a DVD and CD of the whole thing. We are very excited about it and I will do my best to share some of the images once I have them!

Oh Jenn I am very happy for you and Nelson. :goodvibes Keep taking care of yourself--lots of people end up with gestational diabetes--not fun but certainly manageable at least:hug:

I am busily searching for a tiny dirndl since lederhosen will not be appropriate:rolleyes1:rotfl:

I missed whatever drama scared you away (thankfully) and am soooo glad you came back to those of us who hate the drama.

Trust me, by the middle of July you will be over the whole "pregnant" thing! :rotfl2: The thought of waiting until mid-August will be enough to send you over the edge.

Yeah, this. DD was 11 days late and I was soooooooooooooo done being pregnant a good month before she came into the world (but she was worth the agonizing wait--just like yours will be).

Ultrasound today!

The upside to GD, Dr.'s order lots of ultrasounds!

Had to have a non stress test last week because the baby was not moving as much as she normally does. That combined with my climbing sugar cause my doctor to order the NST and the U/S.

The NST was actually kind of cool. I got to lay there and listen to my baby's heartbeat for a half hour! She had the hiccups - it was so cool!

Everything was/is just fine! I think she was just being lazy that day... God knows I have plenty of lazy days... we are all entitled. In fact, I would love a nap right now...

Can't wait to see her again today! :cloud9:

Here she is!

US26weeks6days5-10-102cropped.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter