Need paint color help!!!!

toledo13

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
I'm wanting to paint my family room. Right now, I have tan fabric and black leather furniture, with black wire shelves and light brown wood fireplace. What color should I paint my walls? Right now they're this yucky white color-BORING!!!! I have lots of wine colored accents in other rooms around the house... but this room is just brown and black. Any opinions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!! :goodvibes

What about an orange /pumpkin color? I think that would look nice. Is it a small /big room, does it have alot of light from windows?

It's a bigger room with 2 small windows. The carpet is cream, and the furniture is a light brown (khaki-ish) couch (one of those BIG sectionals) and a black leather chair. It's sooooo bland right now!!

It depends on what color your other decor is...ie ..paintings..etc.. If you want a splash of color, your options are endless. If you have a some "wine" decor then maybe a deep burgundy or if that's too drastic, go for a sage color. I usually make a trip to Home Depot and grab tons of samples of different colors. Then narrow it down. :)

Dark Brown's are in this year, but since you have that cream colored carpet, I'd say whatever you like. I like the greens and pumpkin colors. I like bold colors, so I really go for it.

What you have is really neutral so you can go anywhere as long as you pick the right tone. What do you like...earth tones, bright colors, pastels??? Try looking through some magazines and notice which rooms you like. And grab tons of the free samples at the paint store or home depot/lowes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter