Need AK advice..at rope drop,would you go to EE or the safari with no FP+ ?

hygienejean

Diser since 2002!
this is the scoop! visiting 2/11 and 2/12

We have 2 precious days in the parks before our cruise. We have been to WDW many times and we (DSister, DBIL, DN x2 age 16, DH, ds 15,dd13, dd9 plus my parents) are going to go from rope drop till close and try and hit all four parks in 2 days. Phew!

Day one is AK morning, early afternoon lunch at WCC and on to MK which closes at 11. I got my FP+ for MK starting in the afternoon.

What would you rec for AK? The two rides we want to hit are: The Safari and EE. We will be there at rope drop. Which would you do first? I can't figure this one out. I know the lines build quickly for both.

thanks so much!

EE 1st, then safari. even after 1 hr of opening at prime times, there is less than 30 min wait for safari.

We do the safari first at RD & by then the single rider line is usually open at EE after we get off the safari. I guess it depends if you are willing to ride the single rider line?

We usually do Dinoland before EE, and by the time we get to EE, we can still ride stand-by with minimal waits (visits in late Jan/early Feb). It also has the advantage of single rider if the line has gotten too long.

So, we'd head straight to the safari and then over to EE.

We do the safari at rope drop, and then head over to EE and do single rider if the wait is substantial. Going single rider we've never waited more than 10 minutes.

I would go to EE first ride all together. Then get off and ride the single rider line as much as you want. Then head over to the safari.

I'd head over to Safari first because from experience the animals are more likely to be out as it's not too hot yet, then head over to EE after the Safari.

I'd head over to Safari first because from experience the animals are more likely to be out as it's not too hot yet, then head over to EE after the Safari.

Would the half hour it takes to ride Everest first really make that much difference to the heat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter