Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could please do for me the following:

The "Lets Rock" Aerosmith design with the name Morgan and Disney World 2009 and one with Dante and Disney World 2009. (autograph book)

The Phillies mickey head Dante and Disney World 2009. (autograph book)

The Phillies mickey head with the wording "My Phillies are World Series Champions!" (for t-shirt)

The female villians design. (Do you do with other villians such as the dragon, Jafar, other boy villians etc.- the design is for a boy?) He does like Malificent, the snow queen and definately Cruella. I don't know how custom that design can be. If it has to stay the way it is, it will be just fine.
Tyler Disney World 2009 (with still having the wording about the inner villian on it.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME.

Thanks Jen,
How's the VR planning coming?

:rotfl: Slow! actually, we are just over 8 months out now which considering we started at 18 months, we're over half way there! :lmao: Little by little things are starting to come together!

Natalie,

I think I have decided what we need/want (giggle)

I would like to request the celebrate logo. The name is Damien.
If possible, could you put something about it being his birthday (either above or below - no preference)

Also one without a name with something like I'm with the birthday boy!

I can not begin to tell you how happy this is going to make one little boy! (not to mention his mom...ME!) Four years ago we didn't think he was going to make it and yet, here he is. A little challenged ... but all boy!

Again, thanks for your help...and no hurry, we don't leave until September!

Nini Morris

Hey Natalie!!!!

Could I get this one with Kris & Jessica - with "Celebrating the Magic" on the bottom.

Thanks!!!!! :hug:

ALSO - could I please get this one:
Calvin2-1.jpg

With Gary and one with JR.

Thanks Sweetie!!!!!! ;)

Here ya go, hon!

rings-10.jpg

Jr-1.jpg

Gary.jpg

Could you do anything w/ cruising w/ The Boby family May 16,2009 on the magic! Anything any desighn. I'm just so excited to make these. Thanks Crysal, Darin ,Charissa,Trent & Coral .:cool1:

Request:

I have been pointed in your direction:

Do you do the Flag Mickey heads Drinking around the world design?

Found what I need- no need to do another one Thanks!!!

:woohoo:
Thanks so much for making these and sharing them!! I went thru your link and download crazy! You have some really incredible stuff.

Thank you again!!

We Have a grand gathering coming up in May! I would like to make a few request. You've done request for me before and we loved our shirts. We got so many compliments on your designs while we where in the world. :thumbsup2

Could you do the Animal Kingdom disign on post 2882

Manous Family

Rowland Family

Shackelford Family

Thank you so much!

Natalie,

I am not sure if I asked before, but I showed my husband your disigns on
post # 2768 and we can't decide which we like best. It would be wonderful if you could make us one of each. The champagne glass in the mickey ears and the Disney Magic in the Golden Rings, can't imagine having to choose between them. If you could use our names: Ira & Peg and Celebrating
50 years of Magic, we would really be thrilled. We don't need the date on it, but we will begin our cruise on the Magic on May 30th which is our actual anniversary.

Thanks ever so much,

Ira and Peg

Natalie,

I just went through the 187 pages of this thread and I am so impressed with your DISigns. They are awesome and so are you for giving so much of your time and talent to others. I have downloaded several for our trip and have just one request.

Could you please do a leopard or spotted (I can't tell what the other animal print is that has spots) Mickey filled head with a border on the Mickey head that looks like sparkles (bling-bling)? I am going to print it for my DD14 tank since she won't wear matching shirts. My plan is to add rhinestones to the boarder of the Mickey head. That will get her in it. The rest of us are going to wear your Getting Wild Animal Kingdom design which is black with all the animal heads around the boarder. It is so impressive!!!!

Thanks in advance. If it takes too much time to do the bling-bling boarder on the Mickey head, I can use a plain one. I couldn't download it from your shared drive today. I could many others, but the printed animal heads we're available?

Thanks again,
MomofPirates

Oh Natalie! I stumbled across your thread today and was just fascinated! You have so many wonderful designs!
I know you must be busy, but I have a request as well:

Could you make...
The sparkly black Mickey ears, 3 of them: (like #2856)
Matt on ears with Stitch
Niky on ears with Tinkerbell
Cassidy on ears with Sleeping Beauty

Also, 3 ISU themed (these are so cool!)
One ISU Proud to be a Cyclone Princess (like #2715)
One ISU Proud to be a Cyclone Pixie
One ISU Football with Mickey (like #2862)

One of the Black and White Mickey that says The Monaco Family
One airplane that says Walt Disney World Here we Come 2009 The Monaco Family

THANKS SO MUCH! It is so generous of you to spend your time to help all of us make our trip more magical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter