Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
mom2-2.jpg

Could I get this with Aurora on it?

Also the stitch ears with the surfboard with Tristan on it. Thanks!

Hi Natalie-

I was just looking through the thread and haven't seen our request. I was wondering if I could resubmit? I had originally posted in #2335, Could I please get:
A mickey head with Calvin
Jedi Mickey with Calvin.

I love the previous designs that you have made and accidently forgot these two for our 10 year old. If it is not possible, just let me know thank you soooo much!:flower3: :flower3:

Hi Natalie-

I was just looking through the thread and haven't seen our request. I was wondering if I could resubmit? I had originally posted in #2335, Could I please get:
A mickey head with Calvin
Jedi Mickey with Calvin.

I love the previous designs that you have made and accidently forgot these two for our 10 year old. If it is not possible, just let me know thank you soooo much!:flower3: :flower3:

I did these but had a blonde moment and forgot to post them.............
I added a little extra!

Calvin2-1.jpg

StarWars1-2.jpg

Calvin-1.jpg

Girl.............. you just keep coming up with better and better!!!!! This one is awesome!!! I edited my request on page 161 #2402 to include this one, UNLESS you have this blank?? I looked in your files but didn't see it............ ;)

Your work is amazing! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind modifying some of your designs for our trip. Here are the designs I am looking for:
-getting wild at animal kingdom
-mickey standing in front of red ears
-havin a ball at epcot
-mickey winking in a star
-minnie with a crown
- dark pink sparkly mickey ears with princesses
-first time (minus the first time wording)

If you wouldn't mind making those with the name Kaitlynn. I can't wait to have personalized shirts for our upcoming trip. Thanks so much I am really looking forward to seeing how great they look!

Have a great trip!

AKKaitlynn.jpg

Kaitlynnmickey2.jpg

Kaitlynnmickey.jpg

Kaitlynnminnie.jpg

Kaitlynnprincess.jpg

Kaitlynnmagic.jpg

Kaitlynnepcot.jpg

Hi Natalie,

I know you must be very busy creating all of these wonderful designs but I was just wondering if you got my post (pg.181 post 2707)? I can't even begin to describe how amazing and beautiful all of your DISigns are. It seems like they just keep getting better and better. You are extremely talented. Unfortunately I want way too many of your designs but I didn't want to post another request yet if you are really far behind...don't want to overwhelm you. If you get a chance please just let me know if you overlooked it or if you are too busy. Thanks a lot for your time and again....wonderful job on all your work.

I'm not until post 2805 which I've quoted below. We leave in 12 days for our 1st family vacation and I didn't find this board until late in the game. I'd love to memorialize the trip with a few of your designs. I've got my T-shirts and transfer paper ready. If there's any way you could squeeze me in, I'd be SOOOOOO grateful. Thanks for considering.

Can I please get from your picture link celebrate_logo 3.jpg with

The Gordon Family as the personalization.

Also The Gordon Family Getting Wild in Animal Kingdom Circle design.

Finally, I'd also love to the get the mickey ears hats personalization:

Mickey -- Jon
Minnie -- Elizabeth
Tinkerbell -- Gracie

Thanks!

We leave April 2 -- If I haven't given you enough time I'll totally understand.

I'm not until post 2805 which I've quoted below. We leave in 12 days for our 1st family vacation and I didn't find this board until late in the game. I'd love to memorialize the trip with a few of your designs. I've got my T-shirts and transfer paper ready. If there's any way you could squeeze me in, I'd be SOOOOOO grateful. Thanks for considering.

Have a Great Trip!

AnimalPrints3-4.jpg

celebrate_logo3-2.jpg

jon-1.jpg

Elizabeth-1.jpg

Gracie.jpg

Hi Penny,
I finished the Bella Flower..............
Hope you like it!

Pennyflower.jpg

Natalie, they are each perfect in their own way. each one is different & unique and they are all beutiful. I can't wait till we go sporting our shirts around MK. I really, really appreciate you doing these. :worship::worship::worship::thumbsup2:dance3::yay::banana:They are beautiful & I love them. Thank you. Penny:hippie::flower3::flower3:

Thanks so much Natalie. You must have done it in my dreams it took me days to look back over your thread for it.That will complete the pillowcases for the trip. I will be back for more soon if you don't mind.:goodvibes
He looks so happy!

Beleve it or not, I had not yet done a Pooh Star!

Pooh-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter