Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

This is AWESOME!! Thank you Scooby!!
For a back cover...is there a way you can use the image you provided me in post #906 but somehow make the background blue like the cover? Thanks again!!

Hi Scooby,
If you have the time can you take a look at this request?
I like the images you posted in post #897, can I use that image as the back cover? I just would need a blank one.

Thanks so much!

Just a little sense of humor....:lmao:

This is AWESOME!! Thank you Scooby!!
For a back cover...is there a way you can use the image you provided me in post #906 but somehow make the background blue like the cover? Thanks again!!

Our posts crossed....:lovestruc Do you still want the other one blue?

I can work on a back cover.

Scooby, can you put the 2011 in the sparkly star lettering (the one with 'dreams do come true') I'm loving that font!! Can you tell me where you got it and it's name? (I'd like to use it on my planning pages and activity books and photobooks...I really love that font!!) :lovestruc But totally understand if it's a trade secret! Thanks again!

Scooby, can you put the 2011 in the sparkly star lettering (the one with 'dreams do come true') I'm loving that font!! Can you tell me where you got it and it's name? (I'd like to use it on my planning pages and activity books and photobooks...I really love that font!!) :lovestruc But totally understand if it's a trade secret! Thanks again!

Sorry, that font does not have numbers. :goodvibes

Hi, I'm hoping I'm posting in the right thread...I noticed that Natalie had 2 threads...

I was wondering if you change this passport cover to say:
Macy's Holiday Passport
and put 2010 smaller in one of the corners.

It would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes
Thank you!!

Hi, I'm hoping I'm posting in the right thread...I noticed that Natalie had 2 threads...

I was wondering if you change this passport cover to say:
Macy's Holiday Passport
and put 2010 smaller in one of the corners.

It would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes
Thank you!!

Dismommy,

There is no link. :laughing:

Hi! I've looked through the photobucket and 4share file for tip cards. I've found all I need except for Trail's End. Do you have one of those? If not, would it be possible to get one please? Thanks!!!

Stacie

Daisy,

What is the Green Lantern? What is it from?

i'm sorry! i just saw this now!

the green lantern is a super hero (from dc comics)...

there is an image out there, it was in the post i had linked to.....i also have it saved somewhere on my work computer...my sister had found it before, and sent it to me....i'd love to make a shirt for dh with it....but just green lantern mickey without the ears behind him...
here is the image
green_lantern_mickey.jpg

sorry it's so big....

if it can't be done, that's totally cool...i love this design as it is...
i appreciate the help...

and if i might be so daring.....if it is at all possible.....could you try and make a green lantern donald? is that too crazy to ask? donald is dh's fave...if not, again, totally cool....and i appreciate the help!

sorry i missed your reply! and thanks!

i'm sorry! i just saw this now!

the green lantern is a super hero (from dc comics)...

there is an image out there, it was in the post i had linked to.....i also have it saved somewhere on my work computer...my sister had found it before, and sent it to me....i'd love to make a shirt for dh with it....but just green lantern mickey without the ears behind him...
here is the image
green_lantern_mickey.jpg

sorry it's so big....

if it can't be done, that's totally cool...i love this design as it is...
i appreciate the help...

and if i might be so daring.....if it is at all possible.....could you try and make a green lantern donald? is that too crazy to ask? donald is dh's fave...if not, again, totally cool....and i appreciate the help!

sorry i missed your reply! and thanks!

Did I post the detached Mickey on the wrong thread? I did it. Let me look.

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with a request I have. We're going to MNSSHP and I would like some name Disigns for trick or treat bags.

Natalie has some disigns under 'girls names' where the text is green & purple and it has Mickey popping out of a pumpkin. If possible, could I get the following names?

Abby
Tyler
Cole
Autumn

THANK YOU so much in advance and thank you for all the wonderful work you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter