Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

Have I forgotten anyone? I don't want to forget anyone!:scared1: I think there are a couple that I'm waiting to hear back from, but other than that, if you are waiting for me, please let me know....:confused3

Hi Scooby,
Can you customize this cover for me please?
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...utograph book/?action=view&current=Cover1.jpg
Would like to add..
Vaughan & Aaliyah's Disney Autographs
(maybe in a White "sparkely" type of font or Disney font)

(maybe in 4 Mickey head ballons floating in the sky??)

Would it be possible to slip in Tiana and Naveen in there somewhere?
Can you come up with a "back cover" for my book. Something with the same "blue-starry" background with more characters?

Thanks so much!!

Hi Scooby,
If you have the time can you take a look at this request?
I like the images you posted in post #897, can I use that image as the back cover? I just would need a blank one.

Thanks so much!

Im missing the ADR planning cards Scooby
Thanks
:)

AnaCarol,

I've got it cleaned up and blank. Here's my problem. I've never been to any of these places. I can find a sign and put it on, but I don't know about what characters to put with it or anything else. I've googled the name of the restaurant, but I'm not sure where to go with it from there. If you can tell me what character you may want with each location, I can try and put it together.

AnaCarol,

I've got it cleaned up and blank. Here's my problem. I've never been to any of these places. I can find a sign and put it on, but I don't know about what characters to put with it or anything else. I've googled the name of the restaurant, but I'm not sure where to go with it from there. If you can tell me what character you may want with each location, I can try and put it together.

Sure thing
Crystal Palace is Pooh and the Gang
Tony's has no characters but is based on Lady and the tramp
Yak and Yeti also no characters but its near Expedition Everest, so maybe a Yeti?
Planet Hollywood maybe a Terminator? They used to have one right on entrance, or maybe just the logo of it?

Thanks
again

Sure thing
Yak and Yeti also no characters but its near Expedition Everest, so maybe a Yeti?
Planet Hollywood maybe a Terminator? They used to have one right on entrance, or maybe just the logo of it?

Thanks
again

Great! That gives me something to work with. Also, you are going to fill it all in, right?

Sure thing

Thanks
again

This is not as clean as I would like it to look. However, after spending about 1.5 hours trying to find decent graphics, I had to go with this. I hope this will work.

Sure this will work
Thanks so much for your effort, i dont want to be a pain
:worship::worship:
Yes i will fill them all with th ereservation # and everything else
Thanks

Hello! I've looked through all of the blanks, but I have ADRs at two places there are no cards for. Would you please make them?:worship:

I would like them for Crystal Palace (a character meal with Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger) which is in Magic Kingdom. I saw someone else had requested one but I don't see one to download. Can you direct me to the right spot? Thanks.

Also, we're eating at the Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot. There are no characters there. Could you do a card for that, too?

Thank you so much!

Sure this will work
Thanks

Can you repost the info. It will take me a long time to search for it.

Thanks!

Hello! I've looked through all of the blanks, but I have ADRs at two places there are no cards for. Would you please make them?:worship:

I would like them for Crystal Palace (a character meal with Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger) which is in Magic Kingdom. I saw someone else had requested one but I don't see one to download. Can you direct me to the right spot? Thanks.

Also, we're eating at the Rose and Crown Pub in Epcot. There are no characters there. Could you do a card for that, too?

Thank you so much!

Yes, AnaCarol just above you has requested it. She requested 4, they will be posted here and in my photobucket.

I don't think Rose and Crown Pub was one of them. I can work on it after I get hers done.

Hi Scooby,
Can you customize this cover for me please?
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...utograph book/?action=view&current=Cover1.jpg
Would like to add..
Vaughan & Aaliyah's Disney Autographs
(maybe in a White "sparkely" type of font or Disney font)

(maybe in 4 Mickey head ballons floating in the sky??)

Would it be possible to slip in Tiana and Naveen in there somewhere?
Can you come up with a "back cover" for my book. Something with the same "blue-starry" background with more characters?

Thanks so much!!

I can work on a back cover.

Sure this will work
Thanks

Thank you so much!

Yes, AnaCarol just above you has requested it. She requested 4, they will be posted here and in my photobucket.

I don't think Rose and Crown Pub was one of them. I can work on it after I get hers done.

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Sure thing

Thanks
again

Thanks for the Crystal Palace and Rose and Crown ADR cards! They both look great! A little extra Disney magic for my trip -- thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter