Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

I love your stuff -- especially the passports! How can I get a couple for our upcoming trip?
A friend had told me about your site and said I could "just download" but they didn't print worth beans. Apparently I didn't have the permission karma :)

I love your stuff -- especially the passports! How can I get a couple for our upcoming trip?
A friend had told me about your site and said I could "just download" but they didn't print worth beans. Apparently I didn't have the permission karma :)

chances are that you attempted to download reduced size images (thumbnails) rather than the full resolution image. In 4shared you click on the image to enlarge and then download.

In Photobucket:

double-click on selected image

move mouse to upper left

click on zoom in

then and only then move mouse to right and click on download

Hi! I've looked through the photobucket and 4share file for tip cards. I've found all I need except for Trail's End. Do you have one of those? If not, would it be possible to get one please? Thanks!!!

Stacie

What are the dimensions of the tip card you are looking for? I have a tip envelope for Trail's End and could re-do as a card if I knew the size.

Here is my Requests thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2004894

chances are that you attempted to download reduced size images (thumbnails) rather than the full resolution image. In 4shared you click on the image to enlarge and then download.

In Photobucket:

double-click on selected image

move mouse to upper left

click on zoom in

then and only then move mouse to right and click on download

I told you I needed the karma!
This seems to have worked. Thanks so much!
And thanks to all of you who share your great designs.

Natalie is no longer taking requests - please see her note in the subject line of the thread.

If you want something customized, you may have better luck starting a new thread and asking if someone can help.

Thank you Amy, I tried that and didnt get much of a response which is why I was trying it in here.

I know she isnt, I read the note. But someone was helping her for a while... thought maybe they could help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter