*** "N" sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

I did receive the package yesterday, I'll report on contents later.

I've had a rough weekend, I was in the ER twice, 2 different hospitals, they thought I was having heart problems, thank goodness all the test came back negative for the heart. Turns out I have a pinched nerve caused by a disc in my neck/shoulder area. I've been on nothing but pain pills and rest since friday.

Nancy, I might need some extra time in order to get my package ready to be mailed. Thanks.

Hope you feel better soon, Jean!

Tomorrow is mail day.
Be sure to post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

GOt my package today from Luv2Roam

1. Nightmare Before Christmas vase....Love it!
2. Navajo Fry Bread Recipe...DH can't wait for me to make this.
3. NiK.L.Nip candy....DS will love this....
4. Note booklet....Love Mickey
5. Nutella.....I have never had this and have always wanted to. Now is my chance.

Thanks Barbara I love it all.

I'm hoping to have my package in the mail by Monday. Planning on getting some help over the weekend.

Today is mail day!
3 packages need to go out.........2 people have checked in with me about it, so just 1 person to hear from.

Got my package from Cindy. Apparantly it arrived yesterday and nobody told me :mad:.
My goodies were:

N ecklace
N ivea lip balm
N evada State Map
N ourishing body cream
N ew Year card
N otebook - Mickey

Thanks Cindy :)

Rec'd my N package today. :goodvibes

* Nerds (candy)
* Nail polish
* Nescafe coffee (instant/travel size -- which is great and handy.
* Nesquick choc milk in a bottle :confused3 Nice thought. But I would be afraid for anyone to drink it. :confused3 Guess I have never seen it not refrigerated.
* Necklace
* Note pad

Thanks, (daughter of) poohbearrocks! :3dglasses :thumbsup2

Oh! Also rec'd Nutter Butter Bites. Look good! Thanks! And not as many carbs as I expected. I will eat a few here and there as a bit of a treat. Sound good with that coffee, doesn't it?

Milk :eek: That is odd........glad to hear it arrived though.

We just have a few more to go.

"O" sign-ups will start when I return from WA.....so 9-26.

Thanks for checking in, Stephanie.

Just need to hear that fluffernutter mailed hers out.

Rec'd my N package today. :goodvibes

* Nerds (candy)
* Nail polish
* Nescafe coffee (instant/travel size -- which is great and handy.
* Nesquick choc milk in a bottle :confused3 Nice thought. But I would be afraid for anyone to drink it. :confused3 Guess I have never seen it not refrigerated.
* Necklace
* Note pad

Thanks, (daughter of) poohbearrocks! :3dglasses :thumbsup2

Oh! Also rec'd Nutter Butter Bites. Look good! Thanks! And not as many carbs as I expected. I will eat a few here and there as a bit of a treat. Sound good with that coffee, doesn't it?

I just discovered those Nesquick's at Costco recently. Then I started seeing everywhere. My daughter loves them and i love that they are shelf stable. So, you shouldn't worry. ;)

I just discovered those Nesquick's at Costco recently. Then I started seeing everywhere. My daughter loves them and i love that they are shelf stable. So, you shouldn't worry. ;)

But is shelf stable also 100+ degrees stable? That's a big difference.

Need to hear from fluffernutter about sending.........and also have her check in about receiving.

Then Just:
clhcpaca
acomasdiaz
poohbearrocks' DD
meriweather

left to receive

We arent having luck with these exchanges and our timing with emails etc. Im so sorry for the past few months and our delays. :sick:

Kaysee's buddy will receive her package on Wed.:banana:
Kaysee did receive hers from (acomasdiaz)-,thank you very much for all the cute items from Nerds..notepad..nick dora washcloth..fancy nancy book...pink notebook..Nassau keychain..Im sorry if Im forgetting anything.
She loved everything and it sure brightened her spirits...she has been thru so much the past few months and is starting school tomorrow for the very first time. So we are hoping her health stays good and that she doesnt miss anything.
Thanks again for your patience with us--mostly me :rolleyes1
:hug::hug::hug:

We arent having luck with these exchanges and our timing with emails etc. Im so sorry for the past few months and our delays. :sick:

Kaysee's buddy will receive her package on Wed.:banana:
Kaysee did receive hers from (acomasdiaz)-,thank you very much for all the cute items from Nerds..notepad..nick dora washcloth..fancy nancy book...pink notebook..Nassau keychain..Im sorry if Im forgetting anything.
She loved everything and it sure brightened her spirits...she has been thru so much the past few months and is starting school tomorrow for the very first time. So we are hoping her health stays good and that she doesnt miss anything.
Thanks again for your patience with us--mostly me :rolleyes1
:hug::hug::hug:

Glad to hear she liked everything! :)

Good to hear from you, Marcy.
Good luck with Kaysee's health........and the first day of school :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter