*** "N" sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Mail by date is Sept. 9.........please get them out on time. I leave 9-17 and want this all wrapped up by then ::yes::

Post here when you mail out...........and also when, and what you receive.

Can't wait to hear of all the items!!

This was a bit harder then I thought... but I think we have everything...just need to get a box and I will get it to the mail Tuesday since Sun is no mail and Mon is a Holiday...

Just be careful with your shipping. Don't want the price to get to high on these small exchanges.
A lot of use use the small flat rate box or envelope.

Mailed mine today too, priority.
Had a hard time also with a correct box size. One item made the small mailing box too small. The medium was too big.

Tanner got his today :banana: He was so excited!!

Nail Files
Nemo Pez
New England Coffee
Notebook
Nerds
notecards

The Kids and I mailed ours today - I WAY over did it a little on budget but way on size!! but the kids picked it and so this next one, Ill be more prepared :) After $25 is shipping today:scared1: Ill remember :) hehe

Oh, yes....pick up some small flat rate boxes/envelopes and go shopping with those in mind.
The postage is a bit less than $5.....so much more affordable.

Glad that Tanner received his. It is always so fun to get a package in the mail.....even for us big kids!! ::yes::

Your item was delivered at 1:34 pm on September 06 :yay:

I did receive the package yesterday, I'll report on contents later.

I've had a rough weekend, I was in the ER twice, 2 different hospitals, they thought I was having heart problems, thank goodness all the test came back negative for the heart. Turns out I have a pinched nerve caused by a disc in my neck/shoulder area. I've been on nothing but pain pills and rest since friday.

Nancy, I might need some extra time in order to get my package ready to be mailed. Thanks.

I've had a rough weekend, I was in the ER twice, 2 different hospitals, they thought I was having heart problems, thank goodness all the test came back negative for the heart. Turns out I have a pinched nerve caused by a disc in my neck/shoulder area. I've been on nothing but pain pills and rest since friday.

Nancy, I might need some extra time in order to get my package ready to be mailed. Thanks.

Oh no, Jean. Sorry you are going through so much. Hope things work out well....and easily and you get to feeling better.

Just let me know when you think you can mail and I will tell the person you are sending to.

Feel better Jean. Will send you good thoughts. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter