Mystery scrapper (cost neutral swap) PROGRESS UPDATE by 4/5 please

Mine arrived yesterday- They are awesome! I love them AWM you did an awesome job! DH loves the doggy Christmas pages as well- he normally doesn't say to much about my scrapping so that was high praise.

Rebecca

If Ann has pictures of them she can post them otherwise I can post when we get up to the Dolphin next week- I don't have the bandwith here to post photos.

Rebecca

:sad2: Nope, no photos here. I am so bad about that. I always remember after they are in the boxes.

DIT - I got my pages in the mail today. I :love: them!! I always struggle with Christmas layouts because its seems I do the same thing every year, so this is wonderful!!

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I'll be done with your page soon NEE. Sorry it is taking me so long. I'm so giddy over girlie things I can't figure out what to put on the page. I keep changing my mind. :rolleyes1 Just like a girl. :rotfl:

I'll be done with your page soon NEE. Sorry it is taking me so long. I'm so giddy over girlie things I can't figure out what to put on the page. I keep changing my mind. :rolleyes1 Just like a girl. :rotfl:

It's no problem at all! Take your time and have fun with it! But if you don't mail by this Wednesday, can you wait to mail it? Our mail will be held starting 4/26 and I don't want it to get misplaced at the post office. We'll be back 5/5, so mailing a few days before that would be fine.

I find that when I'm doing a page about my niece - so overexcited about all the pretty pink things I try to put everything on so it looks like an explosion in a Barbie factory:rotfl:

NEE, I'm so glad you like it!!! I was worried as I don't really know your tastes and wasn't sure you'd like the odd colors for Christmas.

I got my most excellent pages from Mazda today. I will spend today looking through photos to put on my pages so I can take photos for everyone to see.

NEE - I finished your page. My DH thought it was cute. I used a hedgehog to take play on the hog/piglet she is holding and the crazy hair comment. :) If you don't mind, I'm going to include some paper to weigh the box down. :teeth: I hate not getting my postage money worth. Some is good and some is just so-so paper. Feel free to give any or all of it away.

Here are the pages I rec'd in return.

From Mazda

_IGP0981.jpg

_IGP0980.jpg

From ZTH

_IGP0978.jpg

_IGP0979.jpg

_IGP0972.jpg

_IGP0973.jpg

Sorry for the blurring. I moved. :sad2:

Love all those pages!

AWM - Can't wait to see what you created! The hedgehog sounds perfect! And I will make sure all the paper goes to a good home - thank you!!

Here are the wonderful pages DIT made for my Christmas layout - I loved the non-traditional colors! I tend to get in a red and green rut myself.

IMG_3548.jpg

AWM - Those pages look so great with your cute dogs on them! :rotfl: I loveeee the photo under Bark - so adorable. :lovestruc

NEE - great pages! I like the muted colors too.

Thanks! And I love your Christmas pages too - really thinking outside the box (or the Christmas stack in my case:rolleyes1 )

I have the 2nd set for ZtH ready to glue- I will be doing that today and mailing today or tomorrow- sorry about being slightly behind.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter