mypoints what do you redeem for?

Technically I have two accounts, one is in my mothers name, but I do all the reading. Since she will be with me to spent the GC, I don't feel like I am cheating the system. Just every penny counts just now.

acually my family has a total of 4 accts ;)

ohhh I remember beenz.. that was one of the first reward programs I did and it was super easy to get those points.. those were definitely the good old days.. I used to roll in the giftcards between them and Mypoints and memolink and Freeride.. :goodvibes

I just read another post about T Rex.. Im so excited to see that I can use the RFC giftcard for here.. its on the front of the gc I recently redeemed for.. I have another $50 in giftcards to order and was wanting to get the RFC cards and do one meal at RFC, one at Yak & Yeti and perhaps a third at TRex for our hopefully upcoming trip.. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter