mypoints what do you redeem for?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
So what do you redeem your points for? Something for yourself- something for that family?
I was thinking maybe teacher gift cards for the holiday? but then I thought- heck I want to spend it on me me me......(having a hard day today so thinking a little pick me up might be nice) but I can't decide on what to spend it on?
So what is your favorite reward?

I am getting a $50 WalMart GC - we will use it for fuel on our trip.

I just redeemed for a $100 Sears gift card so we can buy a cordless drill---need it asap for putting up plywood to cover windows for hurricane preparation.
I've cashed in for gift cards to give at christmas time for relatives. I usually never buy anything for me with them, but that at least means I DONT have to buy for them.

I just redeemed for a $100 Sears gift card so we can buy a cordless drill---need it asap for putting up plywood to cover windows for hurricane preparation.
I've cashed in for gift cards to give at christmas time for relatives. I usually never buy anything for me with them, but that at least means I DONT have to buy for them.

If I have a WDW trip planned I usually save for Rainforest Cafe giftcards.. If not then I tend to either use my points for Old Navy, Bath and Bodyworks, Target or Walmart.. especially if I am trying to hold them for Christmas gifts..

I always get Walmart GC's to use on our trips! :)

In the past I have purchase gift cards for others, and one for Raifforst Cafe used during our last trip to WDW. Now I am saving the points to get a gas gift card to pay for the gas on our trip next year to WDW.

I did Old Navy Gift Cards, I'll use it more for my kids than myself, but then again that leaves more money in the check book for me.

Waiting for my Landry's and TGIF gift cards to come for my trip in Nov. I got some Friday's coupons from Restaurant.com and will use the gift card for a free meal or two.
I plan on trying the new T-Rex restaraunt in DTD while there too.
Between Restaraunt.com and MyPoints I have most of my meals at WDW taken care of, now I have to work on the week at the beach.
How can I get points fast without spending money?
I read every email I get and go to the site but those 5 points don't add up very fast.
I also am doing 3 campaigns for BZZ so I am submitting a report at least every other day but haven't seen the points on My Points yet.

Since they are basically "free" money, we usually get restaurant gift cards. Then when we feel like a splurge, we can go out without blowing that week's budget! We get water with lemon to drink and either share an appetizer or dessert, so with two entrees we end up paying $3-8 OOP including tip with a $25 GC.

If it can't be calorie-free, at least it can be guilt-free! :thumbsup2

I usually get a starbuck's giftcard for myself. I don't normally pay to have starbuck's as I am not a fan of their coffee at all...but I am addicted to their iced soy chai latte. so I wait and get the $25 giftcard so that I can treat myself.

I just cashed in enough for $100 in Target gift cards. I will take that and buy a McLaren Volo stroller when we get to Orlando. My DS is turning 4 and this is likely the last trip we will want a stroller, so I'll sell it when we get back.:goodvibes

I wish I could figure out what to get! I have points like crazy and no idea if I should cash them out to do Christmas shopping or if I should cash out for one big ticket item for the family--ie gift cards for a Wii bundle? Since the walmart gift cards are such a small amount of $$ will they let me apply like ten or more gift cards to one order? Or would I take all the gift cards to Wal-mart and trade them for one big gift card? :confused3 Sorry I haijacked the thread OP!

I wish I could figure out what to get! I have points like crazy and no idea if I should cash them out to do Christmas shopping or if I should cash out for one big ticket item for the family--ie gift cards for a Wii bundle? Since the walmart gift cards are such a small amount of $$ will they let me apply like ten or more gift cards to one order? Or would I take all the gift cards to Wal-mart and trade them for one big gift card? :confused3 Sorry I haijacked the thread OP!

I'm like you! I am thinking of cashing in now because I got an email that they EXPIRE in 3 weeks! I didn't realize points expired. So I am thinking of maybe a knols one because I saw a pan I wanted but couldn't justify spending $$ on. Who knew free money would be such a problem!:rotfl2:

I always get Rainforest GC but this year I did get some Panera Bread Co, Burger King and Subway GCs for DS18 who is staying home and taking care of the dogs so I will give him a buch of GC so that he will also have food (because I never have anything good to eat).

REI!! I really want a new pair of Keens for out trip, but hate paying $100 for a pair of shoes that I don't really need. :)

DH and I always save them for our Disney Trips. This year we are getting Marriot certificates so that when we arrive a day early, we can get a suite at Cypress Pointe that will fit my family of 3, my parents and my DSis. It will be nice to have all that space to recuperate from the long trip so that we can get checked into our hotel at WDW bright and early on the "official" start of our trip.

Last year I cashed them out for Barnes and Noble gift cards to pay for school books. Since, I graduated in April I don't know what I"m going to spend them on. I'm leaning toward an Amazon GC to buy Christmas gifts.

We usually cash in the points for gift cards to Borders Books, since we know those gift cards will get used and be very popular with the kids (21 and 17).

We also like Target gift cards, since we spend a lot of money there. (We don't do wal-mart ever.)

We've got a Mypoints Visa, and charge everything to it, paying it off each month, so we rack up a lot of points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter