My3princes play zone (design gallery just didn't sound right)

New Year's Design

NewYears2008.jpg

photo taken by SCL photography

Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately I can't seem to find much time to design these days. Between work and spending time with my kids my fun time is limited. I did squeeze in this Colts design for you. I don't have any for baseball.

Colts.jpg

Deb

Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately I can't seem to find much time to design these days. Between work and spending time with my kids my fun time is limited. I did squeeze in this Colts design for you. I don't have any for baseball.

Colts.jpg

Deb
I really appreciate it :thanks: I am so sorry for taking up your time and I totally understand family always has to come first! My son will be over the moon about this I can't thank you enough:worship:

Could I get the first three Nemo signs on page 1 that say:

THE GREAT ES-CA-PE

October 2009

Uncle Paul, Wendy & Max

I see the last 2 requests and I will work on those. I may need a few days as i am working alot this week at my real job :lmao:

Deb
Love Your designs! Especially the ones made from photographs.
I'm looking for something for the Food & Wine Festival. It's an all adult trip & I don't think I could get the guys to wear any Disney characters.
I could possible find a booklet from a previous year and scan it if you don't find a suitable background. You have lot's of time as F&W isn't until Oct.
I should add our 'logo' is kinda up in the air for this trip, I'm using "Around the world in 28 wines" the guys like "Around the world in 28 beers" LOL!
Thanks a bunch,
Lynn

Based on some infringement issues that other designers are facing, I will no longer be designing. While I haven't done many designs over the last year or so I will not risk legal action by resuming designing now. I'm sorry to all of you who made requests, but I'm sure you will understand.

:sad1:

Deb

Based on some infringement issues that other designers are facing, I will no longer be designing. While I haven't done many designs over the last year or so I will not risk legal action by resuming designing now. I'm sorry to all of you who made requests, but I'm sure you will understand.

:sad1:

Deb

I'm sorry to hear that.
Love you designs.
lynn

I am sorry to hear this, I just send you a pm. Didn't know that you decided to stop. It's like tspann said "what a waste of talent".
Wishing you all the best
Thadine

Hi,

Love your designs and hoping you can help me out. I'm taking 3 of my grandchildren to Disney the middle of June. It is right in the middle of all 3 birthdays and was hoping to do some sort of b'day shirt for each. Not sure if you have time but would love to talk with you about designs.

Thanks,
Kathy

Hi,

Love your designs and hoping you can help me out. I'm taking 3 of my grandchildren to Disney the middle of June. It is right in the middle of all 3 birthdays and was hoping to do some sort of b'day shirt for each. Not sure if you have time but would love to talk with you about designs.

Thanks,
Kathy

I'm sorry. I haven't designed in years now. Life has just gotten too busy for us. If you post a request on the forum I'm sure someone will jump at the chance

Deb, Do you have any high-res images of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs (seperate images). I am working on some t-shirts for our group of 8 and I want to make a T-shirt for each person with a different character. I cannot find any good images that can be enlarged to 8x10 inches for a shirt. Your name concept was a good way to workaround it, but I am hopingto have just the characters on the shirts. Please let me know. I can take EPS or AI files as well as JPG, if you have original vector art.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter