My3princes play zone (design gallery just didn't sound right)

Here's a 4 parks design
4ParksMovieClip.jpg

Hello! I have just discovered your site. You have very many fun designs on here. It's been quite enjoyable to see the creativity of all you designers here on the DIS.

Could you do one of the above design with "the MacLaury Family"?

Also, could you do a Pocahontas design like the Donald one is post 238? (DD would be ever grateful to you!)

thanks!

Hello! I have just discovered your site. You have very many fun designs on here. It's been quite enjoyable to see the creativity of all you designers here on the DIS.

Could you do one of the above design with "the MacLaury Family"?

Also, could you do a Pocahontas design like the Donald one is post 238? (DD would be ever grateful to you!)

thanks!

Pocahontas is a tough one because of the length of her name. To fit it on a page the characters get pretty small. Could I do your daughter's name with Pocahontas in the letters? maybe Pocahontas's biggest fan below your daughter's name?

Here you go. It really can't be done in one line as the letters and characters would be way to small

BasicDonaldandDaisywithcharacter.jpg

This is soooooo wonderful! It's exactly the way I wanted it! You are very very talented and I appreciate all your efforts. Thanks again.. I can't wait to make our shirts. I will try and post a picture of the shirt, if I figure out how to do it.

Thanks again.:love: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:thanks: Thanks, Deb!

DD is going to flip when she sees the "biggest Pocahontas fan". So cute.

Thanks so much for doing these!

I'll be sure to post a photo when I get these done so you can see how they were used.

Would it be possible to get a "biggest Jasmine fan" design?

May I add, that I think you are extremely talented!! Is that enough buttering up, or do you need more? ;) Seriously, you really are great especially to do these for everyone!

Actually, I'd love to see lots more of Jasmine. Dd8 is a huge Jasmine fan, and I'm trying to find designs to iron onto jeans. It would be even better if they were Christmasy pics of Jasmine. Oh, and Cinderella too for dd6!

Could you please send me a PM with your requests and your email addresses. I prefer to just email the completed files to people as then I don't have to upload each and every version into photobucket. Thanks for understanding

Deb

I love these and was wondering if you could do a Toy Story or Buzz type one for my son's name, Christopher. They are sooo cool :cool2: !!!! I am getting him a mural on his wall and would love to compliment it with a poster of his name with the Toy Story or Buzz letters like you did in the post. I can paypal you some money if it takes a lot of time. JLMK. Cheers! I can't seem to PM yu my email addy, but I could probably reply if you PM me.

Thanks, Carly

Hi again! Post #167, I saw you have two really cool ones already with my son's name:woohoo: can you email me @ carly@trianglemommies.com images #3 and #8 from that post, it is Cars theme and Christopher name in there. These are soooooo awesome!!!

Now, any good t-shirt sites I can upload to to get a T-shirt? Also, how well do they print poster size? Wow! I found these boards from a google search on images from toy story and it brought me to this post. I signed up. We just went to Disneyland, my son's first trip! He loved it. We are going to DW in October! So exciting!

Hi Everyone! I love the designs shown on this thread--so much talent. :thumbsup2 A couple of questions...What can I do with a design that I like? Is the image emailed to me and I can print it out however I want? (Iron-on paper, sticker paper, etc?) How do I PM you? What about paying you? :confused3

Sorry if these questions have already been answered previously in the thread--I didn't have time to read the whole thing!

Thanks for your help! :goodvibes

BTW, what does it mean when someone posts "Bump"?

I'm home from a wonderful 23 day trip to WDW. We had a fabulous time and our shirts were a huge hit all over Disney Property. If anyone has made requests on here that I have not responded too please send me a PM. I hope to have time early next week to get designs out. I think it will take me a few days to unpack and get readjusted to work which starts tomorrow:upsidedow

Hi. You have so many great designs to choose from. We are taking our 2 boys on a SURPRISE trip (leave in 7 sleeps!!) If you have time, I would like a design with the castle and characters like the design done in post # 135 with the wording:
SURPRISE!!! We are going to Disney World TODAY!!
If you have any other suggestions I am open to anything!
thanks a lot

Can I get one of the Cars design #6 with the following names?

Jared
Christina
Brad
Brett
Nolan

e-mail to xtina922001@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

I just sent those to you.

Hi. You have so many great designs to choose from. We are taking our 2 boys on a SURPRISE trip (leave in 7 sleeps!!) If you have time, I would like a design with the castle and characters like the design done in post # 135 with the wording:
SURPRISE!!! We are going to Disney World TODAY!!
If you have any other suggestions I am open to anything!
thanks a lot

I'm sorry I missed this post. Life happened and I didn't get back to designing until today. I hope that someone else was able to help and more importantly that you had an amazing trip.

Deb

Could you do the Birthday Princess one for 8 years old, and 2 Cars ones, one with the name Christian and one with the name Jadon.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim

I know this is out of the blue but I found this picture through google before I was a Disser and decided to use this as the WDW picture on my wedding planner. I am just letting you know that this picture made my day! I saw it and said to myself that this picture perfectly desrcibes what I want out of my honeymoon. Donald is my DF's fav and by association Daisy is one of mine. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter