my 'new' camper...

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
is a vintage model, 1976 to be exact, lol! my sister and i each bought one from her ex-in-laws and are fixing them up to take out to the local lake in the summers (she got hers last year and has already had it out, i just want one trip before the snow flies). mine looks like something that would be in the national lampoon 'vacation' series, but i love it!

now, the question is; how do i want to re-do it? dd and i have thought of some ideas. she axed my red, white and blue motif and calling it old glory. i nixed her idea of doing the aerosmith (as much as i LOVE steven tyler even) theme and calling it 'permanant vacation'. i'm ready to pull rank and do avocado green and gold, from the time frame when it was made (love those colors again!).

but, i keep thinking about the time we laughed and said, how about we do it in disney stuff and call it 'the mouse trap'?. i can almost see mickey icons, dis bedding and dishes; oh, the shopping i could do at dtd!

any ideas? what would you have fun with? i'm ready to start painting, as soon as i make up my feeble mind!

It's a certainty that you'll get an unbiased view here on the DIS (;) ), but I'm all for The Mouse Trap, Mobile Mouse, Mouse in Motion... my second vote would definately be Old Glory. Somewhat appropriate, considering the vintage of your 'new' camper!

Can I help you shop!?! :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter