My most embarrassing moment at Disney, share yours!!

Nina1 said:
LMAO!!! LMAO!!! The look on his face cracks me up every time I think about it!!!

LOL, I'm sure that has got to be that guys most embarrassing moment!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Last year, I had gone in October and was back at Art of Animation after going to Epcot. I had gone down to the gift shop to retrieve some items that I had gotten at Downtown Disney a day earlier. I had gone back to my building, or so I thought. I went into the wrong Lion King building and at that point, wasn't sure why my key wasn't letting me back into the room. Turns out, I was in the wrong Lion King building. Oops. The heat got to me I think.:lmao:

We had a first floor room patio at the polynesian by the quiet pool. It was great to be able to just walk right outside the sliding door to the pool. After the swim I ended up walking straight thought the patio door to the bathroom... OF SOMEONE ELSES ROOM :sad2::eek:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love this thread!!! Ok I will share mine.....my DS had been rather bouncy all day and driving me crazy.Well we were in line for backlot tour and I had zone out for a bit well in the corner of my eye I see my son doing something he was not suppose to do so I snapped and told him to stop it and put my hands on his arm only to discover it was not my DS who was causing the problem. I was so embrassed, the sad thing is his mother never even notice!

Maybe deserved it. There's some people I know I'd like to do that too at times :rolleyes1

Loving these stories!! I'm sure there's better repressed memories, but here's the only ones I've been able to think of.

We traveled with family friends way back when the Castle was dressed up like a big, pink birthday cake. Three adults and four kids aged 11-5 at the time. The eight-year-old was bound and set to go against almost everything the entire trip. We wanted burgers? She had to have pizza. We wanted to go on Haunted Mansion? No way, no how! (And she got the 5 year old all worked up, too.) It all became too much at the end of our MGM Studios (now HS) day when she started loudly complaining on the completely filled tram about how her sister had bought gifts for everyone and left no one for her to get anything for!! My Dad pulled off his ball cap and (lightly) thwacked her on the top of her head to get her to stop whining. We had all been embarrassed about the mini-fits the entire trip, but in that moment only the eight-year-old was beat red as her mom said "You deserved that," and went back to her conversation with my mom.

At Disneyland, I was riding the Main Street Vehicles back to the entrance to meet my friend at California Adventure. The driver asked me how my first visit had been and if I'd seen World of Color? I said yes but it was difficult to enjoy when, for some reason, all I kept thinking was how much water was used. He then told me about how Disney had been very environmentally friendly in recycling and reusing all the same water they had drained to install the show, to the point of receiving a reward from the state! I definitely learned to ask about attractions after that instead of being outright disappointed in them. (Not that I didn't think it was a beautiful show!)

Hmmm...I have a couple of stories to share!

In 2007, my high school band performed at Disney and my mom was a chaperone for the trip. I got really sick on Day 4 at Animal Kingdom. That evening we were at Magic Kingdom, and after all my medication had worn off and we went on that awful Stitch ride, I basically had a breakdown on Main Street, just crying that I wanted my mom. My friend who was with me didn't even know what to do, but we ended up in the now defunct Town Square Theater watching black & white Mickey cartoons. It's still embarrassing to think about the people who watched the 15 year old girl melting down on Main Street!

In 2010 my mom and I went on a trip, and we were at Magic Kingdom. We agreed to meet up at the exit of Space Mountain. Well she wasn't there. I was calling her and she wasn't answering. She was calling me and forgetting to dial our area code, so it was going to an out of service Florida number. I'm panicking thinking that she's in a diabetic coma or anaphylactic shock. I go to First Aid to see if she's there, and they sent me to Baby Care to contact Lost Persons. I walk in at 19 years old and go "I lost my mom". They must have thought I was crazy! We did eventually reunite, after about an HOUR of looking.

Last year, my friend and I were at Typhoon Lagoon. We're walking up the stairs to the Storm Slides and I feel something warm hit my stomach-I'm a little on the chubby side and was wearing a two piece bathing suit. A bird had pooped on me, and it was purple! :sick:What else could I do but laugh? And the water slide washed it off anyway!

And lastly, for now, my roommates and I had dinner at 50s Prime Time Cafe last year. I ordered the PB&J milkshake, which they brought in a glass with the leftovers in the metal tumbler. Someone else in the room got lectured by a waiter about "stir and then pour". Well, of course, I had no idea what this was in reference to. I found out the hard way when I went to pour more milkshake into the glass and ended up with a solid clump of ice cream all over the table!

Mine was in 2006 while we were at MNSSHP. I was wearing the floor length gown I wore in my sister's wedding and was The Blue Fairy. I was getting out of a car on the Tomorrowland Speedway. Well I stepped on my dress and plopped right back down into the seat. A gentleman dressed as the Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka was waiting to get in the car we were in with a child. He leaned down, held out his hand, and helped me out of the car.

In may this year I had what has to be one of my most embarrassing moments ever. Of course, it had to be in a full monsters inc show ;)

It was at the bit they had the camera on 'Boo' I could see that I was casting a shadow over the baby behind me so I tried to move out of the way, only of course I moved the wrong way, and ended up right in the shot. I quickly moved out of the way but it was too late :scared: They then moved the camera to me and made everyone point and laugh at me for my 'photobomb' while I nearly died! My husband thought it was hilarious until they picked on him doing a before and after shot between him and a baby (my hubby is a little chunky and I often tease him saying he looks like an overgrown baby :rotfl2: )

I still cringe when I think of that day!

TravelMommy said:
Love this thread! and now everyone in the house is going around doing the "Holiday Armadillo!" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I don't know what it was about the "Holiday Armadillo" story but that one got me laughing the most!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

My most embarrassing story happened at the Animal Kingdom lodge pool area. My family and I where in the restaurant by the pool. I had to go to the washroom, so I left the restaurant and was walking fast to go to the men's room. I walked into, what I thought was the men's room. A CM stopped me when I was in there to tell me this was the women's room. I had my head down and wasn't paying any attention. The washrooms by the pool are also change rooms. I quickly exited and went into the correct room.

On Friday evening the last night before we went home, we got on the bus to go to Epcot for a ADR from POFQ. The bus went to go pick up around POR and a woman and a small boy and girl got on. The woman sat beside me and proceeded to hoist the boy to her shoulder...and out came what ever he had eaten...all over my right shoulder. I jumped up and she just sat there as the boy "finished". The bus driver stopped the bus and cleaned up the mess and asked the woman if she would like to go back to her stop...she said no and that her husband was at Epcot waiting for them.

I just stood there with her son's meal all over my shoulder. All eyes went from me to her and back. She NEVER said a single word to me.

When the bus got to Epcot, I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up, but still you could see the stain and....
People who saw me later who were on the bus......."Hey your the one who got barfed on"..... I was NOT amused.

On Friday evening the last night before we went home, we got on the bus to go to Epcot for a ADR from POFQ. The bus went to go pick up around POR and a woman and a small boy and girl got on. The woman sat beside me and proceeded to hoist the boy to her shoulder...and out came what ever he had eaten...all over my right shoulder. I jumped up and she just sat there as the boy "finished". The bus driver stopped the bus and cleaned up the mess and asked the woman if she would like to go back to her stop...she said no and that her husband was at Epcot waiting for them.

I just stood there with her son's meal all over my shoulder. All eyes went from me to her and back. She NEVER said a single word to me.

When the bus got to Epcot, I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up, but still you could see the stain and....
People who saw me later who were on the bus......."Hey your the one who got barfed on"..... I was NOT amused.

She wasn't mortified?!? I would have been soooo sorry and embarrassed my kid did that. I know kids can't help it but omg! My dd has thrown up on me and that's bad enough sheesh. Sorry this woman was so rude

She wasn't mortified?!? I would have been soooo sorry and embarrassed my kid did that. I know kids can't help it but omg! My dd has thrown up on me and that's bad enough sheesh. Sorry this woman was so rude

Nope, she stood there like nothing happened. I somehow was more embarrassed than her. I guess since I was wearing the evidence.

My blouse once popped a very significant button at Epcot and I spent the rest of the day in a black and hot pink T shirt illustrated with skateboarding Mickeys because it was the fastest shirt I could buy.

Other than that, I can't think of a most embarrassing moment, but I am oblivious a lot of time, so it's possible I just missed it.

On our last trip to DHS, We were in what I assume was another guest's most embarrassing moment. (At least I hope so for his sake.) We were seated and waiting for a table at the Sci-Fi dine in. Another family came in and the man was standing with his rear end at about the height of my (seated) son's face. There was not much distance between them. Suddenly, we heard this extremely loud, whoopee cushion worthy passing-of-gas sound. Yes, you guessed it. This guy literally let one go in my son's face. DS was naturally repulsed and sort of backed up and made a face. The perpetrator didn't look too mortified. He said, "sorry" which I guess is all he could do---unless anyone else out there can think of an appropriately penitent gesture for such an action?

:crazy2: that's so rude.

Wow, that woman is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter