My husband passed away.....

I also lost my Dad to colon cancer last year, but he was much older. 49 is way too young, and to leave a young family behind is just awful. You all certainly have my thoughts and prayers and please know you are definitely not a downer. Hugs and love to you!

You are not a bummer, but rather an inspiration that you would open up at such a painful time as this. Let this board of supporters be part of your grieving/healing process. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you and your family.

I could not said that better myself.We are hear for you:hug:

If you have anything you want to talk about,we are here for you.In thought and prayers...

I am so sorry for your loss. He was just way too young. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry for your loss. May God help you and your family during this very difficult time.

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your dear husband. You and your children are in my prayers...as well as your DH.

:hug: Very sorry for your loss. My husband died 6 yrs ago from lung cancer and I was left with three children ages 18,14 and 2. You will have to navigate through some rough patches take it slow and one day at a time.
Much love and prayers to your family

My husband passed away.....

You keep coming into my heart and I am continuing to pray for you and your family.

May God comfort you through this painful time.

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers for comfort and healing. :hug:

I don't know what to say other than I wish you and your family enough moments of peace to keep you strong :grouphug:

You and your family are in my prayers. My fiancee is chronically and very seriously ill and I know what a toll that can take emotionally. I can't express how sorry I am for your loss.

so sorry to hear of your sadness, I too just lost my baby brother to on july 12th, 2008, it already fells like forever. i can't stand it. he was only 37 he has four kids ages 3-18 and a wife who never complained a minute about his sickness and was there by his side all the way. unconditional love. it breaks my heart.

Let The Woods family find rest in You, Lord. And let the peace
'which surpasses all understanding' descend upon them.
I ask this in Jesus' name.

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts, words and prayers. We are leaving for Disney on Sunday and taking our planned "Family trip". DH requested that I take the kids to Disney as planned before he passed away. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since he passed away.....I know that he's in a better place but it doesn't fill the hole in my heart. I can't imagine how "our" little girls feel. :confused3

I know this trip will be bittersweet but do try and have some fun with your family and know that he will be with you all in spirit..

Hugs... stay safe and well.

Thoughts are with you! I know it will be a hard trip but that is okay you can get through it. Just like Mackey Mouse said he is there with you in spirit. Hang in there.
It might help to talk about him like " daddy sure liked that ride or this was daddys favorite snack." If it doesn't help than don't talk about him during your trip. The important thing is that we all heal differently and what ever way you heal is the best for you. There aren't any rights or wrongs it is just a day at a time.
Go and try to have a good time. You will be in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter