My husband passed away.....

JerJan

<font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b
Sorry to be such a "DOWNER" I just need some prayers sent this way for me and my children.

Woods Jr., Jerome "Jerry" View/Sign Guest Book:sad1:
0002535537_07162008_1.jpg
Jerome "Jerry" Woods, Jr.
Jerome "Jerry" Woods, Jr., 49, died suddenly on July 12, 2008 at Akron City Hospital with his wife at his side, after a long battle with colon cancer. A devoted and loving son, husband, father, and friend, he loved spending time with his family friends and music. Jerry was born in Brunswick, Maine and grew up in New York and Florida. He was Operations Manager for Smylie One Heating and Cooling of Chesterland. His survivors include wife of 12 years, Jan Hightower-Woods; daughters, Maggie Hightower 16, and Elizabeth Woods 8; mother, Dolores E. Woods-McGrath of Tallmadge; father, Jerome Woods, Sr. of Redding, Calif.; many in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.

Jan I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers.

Hang in there. Just take one day and sometimes one minute at a time. Know that others love you and are praying for you. pain

It looks like you have a trip comimg up. You may not feel like it but i would encourage you to go. It will be good for you.

Again you are in my prayers.

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my husband on July 7th to pancreatic cancer. You and your family are in my thoughts at this very difficult time.

I am so sorry. Please try and take comfort in your memories. Take care of yourself while you are taking care of your children.

Please keep posting here. You will find it helps to talk about your loss. We are always here to listen.

You have my sympathies. My DH died of exactly the same thing 2 years ago. Take each day as it comes, and try and stay strong. Not an easy task, and lean on the DIS. We are there for you.

So very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your kids at this difficult time.:)

You aren't a downer at all! I can't imagine what you are going through.

So sorry.

Dawn

I am sorry for your loss :hug:

Please share anything you like here, anytime you like. We are great listeners, and have shoulders to spare. :goodvibes

So sorry about your loss - including you in my prayers. :hug:

Jan, I am so sorry to read about the loss of your husband.. You have young children too and I know this can be difficult. I am hoping that you have loving supportive family around to help you through the next days....

Please never think you are a downer for posting this, this is what this board is for.. We give prayers, hugs, understanding, advice....whatever we can to help each other through..

I will keep your family in my prayers.. Have I said lately how much I hate Cancer....hate it. Way too young to die...49 years old. way too young, they have find a cure for this disease.

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to colon cancer almost 9 years ago. I was 21 at the time. It SUCKS.

My prayers are with you..

You are not a bummer, but rather an inspiration that you would open up at such a painful time as this. Let this board of supporters be part of your grieving/healing process. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you and your family.

I too, wish to express my sincerest sympathy during this very difficult time. May you find comfort in knowing that the people here are sending you compassion and are praying for you and your family. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter