MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

Barb-

It can be done!!!

We had 20+ on one boat at PoC during our June meet!!!! It was GREAT!

Lauren, now that would be a blast! We could all sing Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A pirate's life for me! :D
Tia, here's another ride where we screamed and held up our hands for the splash down!! :p :p :p
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Wow I've been off the boards alot this week and looks like Tia you guys are still planning. Yes we will be on the phone bright and early tommorow to make sure we get our MVMCP tickets. I just wished we could pay more and have the same service like for the candle processional where we could book our dinner Ps's right away instead of making those 5am calls on what oct4th i think it works out. Hey Tia i have mom almost convinced of TOT:) Maybe i can get her talked into SM till 12/2!! Have you all decided how were handling dinner PSs? Im thinking probably each family themselves would be easier but whats your take. Well ill check back soon. Pixy dust to all in getting your tickets tommorow.

Lisa

:wave: Hi Lisa. :wave:

About MVMCP on Dec. 2nd and Crystal Palace for dinner beforehand....I think we're going to let everyone make their own PS's.......some solo travelers are making plans to eat together....and I'm sure some families might do the same.......would your crew like to join us? If you do that would make 10 at our table. Let me know. :)

Now hop on over to Tammy's thread and hoot and holler about her coming to WDW! :bounce:

Hello all my new friends! I have some info. to pass on.

I was making my PS for Cape May tonight, and when I asked about MVMCP I was told they were going on sale Wednesday the 15th. I asked about CP and they said still no word at all.

I am STILL trying in the morning though.... just wanted to share what I was told.

Very interesting :smooth: LarenK. Thanks for sharing. :) Never hurts to ask, does it? ;)

Any day that the tickets go on sale, I'll be up anyway. Bandit the wonder dog has been waking me up (by licking my eyes open) around 5 every morning. Y-U-C-K!!
blech.gif

Good Morning All!

Got my tickets for MVMCP!!! Now just have to wait for CP to come out!

I guess "Morgan" or whater her name was last night had incorrect info.

"Jake" just told me that tickets were NOT on sale yet!! After I spent 20 minutes on hold mind you!!:mad:

I'd get back on the phone, mermaid96. Tickets ARE on sale. The CM at CRO said that they had been inundated with calls. Wonder why? Hehehehehe! Tickets not yet on sale for the CP. Does this mean I have to do this again??

They ARE on sale. My total for 2 adults and 2 kids was $121.72 for December 2nd. I got a confirmation # and everything!

Call back, and try again!

CP is making me a little nervous. If you go to Disney website, under tickets, it isn't listed at all. They also do not make ANY reference to it in their Holidays around the World description.

Do you think they are having it this year?

Hey BT!!

That sweet little dog weighs in at almost 100 pounds and has a tongue the size of Cleveland. At least he's sweet and loves his daddy.

I like cats, too. I just couldn't own one. Bandit would think I'd brought home appetizers!

Laurenk,

The CM told me that there was going to be a CP this year. There ARE no references to it on the website as of yet, but then again it also says that MVMCP tickets aren't available yet, and we all know that's not true.

Thanks Steve-

We really want to experience this! This is our first trip during the holidays, and we are very much looking foward to all WDW has to offer during this time.

:D

She told me my total is $37.98, which includes $3.00 shipping and handling. I should have my ticket in about 10 days. I asked about the Candlelight Processional and she said it's "not ready to be booked yet". Steve, I agree, WDW is wonderful at Christmas time. I love the snow on Main St! Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't get too cold! I hated wearing 2 sweatshirts and gloves last year. I was with my mom, who's still recovering from cancer and she was just too cold to stay out, so we left very early. I'm not going in early this time, no matter what! It's so much fun at the end of the night when most people have left and the park seems almost empty. I love it! :D

Lauren- I took your advice and called right back and got our tickets!! What was up with that?? Aren't they all linked to the same computer system?? Anyway..... I got them! My hubby will FREAK when he learns they were $122 :eek: oh well, it's Disney, it's crowded, it's expensive...... get over it or stay home!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter