Muppet Mayhem March Exercise Challenge

Time for another update. I do apologize for not updating often. Schedule has left me exhausted lately. I'm also very behind on my own minutes.
But I'm happy to see that you all are doing quite well in this challenge. Many color changes to announce today!

We have our first Kermit the Frog WISH Green member! Congrats to TwilightSparkle for reaching 100% of goal!

upload_2017-3-16_0-35-1.png

Here's a nice look at Kermit throughout the years:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Kermit_the_Frog_Through_the_Years

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 team members have made it to 75% of goal and Miss Piggy Pink! Congrats to Scdak, Cassie58, and Tasha228!

upload_2017-3-16_0-38-33.png

Some of Miss Piggy's family origins:

Miss Piggy was born above Becker's Butcher Shop in a small town. Frank Oz filled in some of her backstory in a 1979
People magazine article: "Miss Piggy's father chased after other sows, and her mother had so many piglets she never found time to develop her mind. 'I'll die before I live like that!' Miss Piggy screamed, and ran away to the city. Life was hard at first. People got all the jobs; pigs had to take what was left. To keep going, Miss Piggy walked a sandwich board for a barbecue stand. Desperate, she took a stage name, Laverne, and entered a beauty contest. She won and got her big break: a bacon commercial. This led to a season as mascot for a local TV sportscast called Pigskin Parade -- and then on to The Muppet Show."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matoskah Poodle has reached 50% of goal and Swedish Chef Purple.

Found this amusing image. Anyone care to translate?

upload_2017-3-16_0-51-27.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least we have some new members to Fozzie Bear Orange! Congrats Galaxygirl76, PollyannaMom, Princessbee, and me, Saphire5742!

Let's finish up this update with thoughts from some of our Muppets:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a team we now stand at 5840 total minutes and 48% of our collective goal! Way to go and keep it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter