Movies you just can't watch

Human Centipede.. never heard of the movie ( and there is a sequel) until a friend posted the insansity of the movie I looked it up on line and was like. hell no! Sorry but there is a line between entertainment or education to just simple evil pointless junk.. Have no idea who watches stuff like this and is "entertained"

The first Human Centipede was actually a kind of creepy movie. It was nasty, but a lot is left to the imagination. There were actually 2 sequels, which weren't exactly sequels in the typical sense. I watched the 2nd one and it was pure crap.

I had to stop watching Pet Cemetery. Did not enjoy that one at all.

The new one or the original?

The original was our Halloween tradition when my sons were young. Every year we watched but one year, our cat decided she wanted back in and jumped up on the screen on the window right during a most scary part involving the dead cat. I thought they were going to make me a new back door! It was hysterical. From then on dh and I would laugh every time we watched it.

Human Centipede.. never heard of the movie ( and there is a sequel) until a friend posted the insansity of the movie I looked it up on line and was like. hell no! Sorry but there is a line between entertainment or education to just simple evil pointless junk.. Have no idea who watches stuff like this and is "entertained"

OMG, why did I go to wiki to see what the plot was....
It sounded so stupid, I couldn't imagine what was so horrifying...
And now, I wish I never even read the plot. :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

I read an interesting article on how the film came to be.. very interesting actually and how the producers had problems finding actors.. most walked out of the auditions.

Well if it makes you feel any better I just watched the trailer. Looked about stupid

I will not watch Breakthrough. The previews alone give me nightmares. :(

ETA: I thought the Pet Semetary remake was much better than the original. The ending was WOW!

Last edited:
Most of the replies are of movies that people have watched. lol

This is true. I didn't quite think of it that way. Almost all my list I'd watched once though to be fair I was tricked into North Country and a captive audience for Girl With the Pearl Earring. In this case a revised list would be..

Movies I refused to watch:
The third Lord of the Rings trilogy film. Sorry, just couldn't hold my attention. Watched the first. Flipped through the second while bored. Couldn't put myself through the third. And this is from someone that liked the books.
The Sixth Sense. Already knew the twist. Didn't like the actors.
Any of the Cars movies. I love all other Pixar but I hear Mater talk for five seconds and I'm out.
Blade 2 and 3. They had plans for a character I liked then cut him so I will never watch these.
The remake of the Wicker Man. A million reasons and a million bees that are all better actors than Cage.
40 Meters Down or whatever the title of that shark movie is. A million more reasons.
Inception, I fell asleep during if that counts.
Gravity. Deus ex Clooney. Also, nothing in space works the way it is in the film and five seconds on Google told me that. Do script writers not have Google?
5 Feet Apart or any movie that uses a medical condition (Inaccurately) as a basis for a drama filled love story.
Twilight. Abusive stalker relationship presented as desirable. No.
50 Shades of Gray. See above reason.
Anything with Woody Allen in it.

The Exorcist!

I was just about to come back and post this one! I have never seen it and will not. Just the previews for a tv showing gives me a really creeped out feeling.

When it came out in theaters, our local place had two screens. The door into each of the theaters were maybe 15 steps from the ticket office and you paid as you came in so the ticket person was facing the two doors. She had to check IDs for The Exorcist and then they had ropes around the door to the theater and IDs were checked again at the actual door. And the guy stood there to check IDs throughout the movie. (We were seeing whatever was on the other screen and noticed this when we went out to get a coke). It was like it was the worst movie ever made! Made me curious then but yeah, won’t watch it now.

Seven. Saw it once, and it was just too gruesome.
I love that movie... but OMG, it's so heavy!

OH! I put that down as one of my favorites. I remember after watching it the first time being freaked out, which thrillers normally don't do. This one felt real to me, and I appreciated that aspect. And I just love Morgan Freeman.

MY DO NOT WATCH list:

Birdman. I couldn't not get past the first half hour.

The Revenant. I'll admit I have only seen a few clips, never watched it. Everyone I know that has seen the movie HATES it. Why waste 2 hours?

Howard's End. Once was enough torture. Funny thing, four of us saw it in the movie theater - staying because we thought everyone else enjoyed it. We all hated it, and it is now the benchmark of bad movie ratings. "Was it Howard's End, bad?" is our line. LOL

I was just about to come back and post this one! I have never seen it and will not. Just the previews for a tv showing gives me a really creeped out feeling.

When it came out in theaters, our local place had two screens. The door into each of the theaters were maybe 15 steps from the ticket office and you paid as you came in so the ticket person was facing the two doors. She had to check IDs for The Exorcist and then they had ropes around the door to the theater and IDs were checked again at the actual door. And the guy stood there to check IDs throughout the movie. (We were seeing whatever was on the other screen and noticed this when we went out to get a coke). It was like it was the worst movie ever made! Made me curious then but yeah, won’t watch it now.
I was in high school when it came out. It was showing at our local drive-in. I sat in the car with my eyes closed and my hands over my ears through most of the movie. To this day if I even see a glimpse of it on tv I get creeped out.

I was in high school when it came out. It was showing at our local drive-in. I sat in the car with my eyes closed and my hands over my ears through most of the movie. To this day if I even see a glimpse of it on tv I get creeped out.
Wasn’t the ad for this something that said to keep reminding yourself that this is only a movie?

A Christmas Story.
A box office bomb that has since become a cult classic. I'm just not in THAT cult I guess.
Well, I thought it was a little funny the first 8,000 times I saw it...then after that it started wearing on me just a bit. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter