Movies you just can't watch

Oh my gosh...... worst movie ever! I was cheering for the sharks at the end (just kidding). So slow and painful to watch. People walked out - my best friend and I still can’t believe we stayed.

I watched it last summer and seriously I will never watch it again. And having been to Jamaica I have a real problem now listening to island/beach raggae music. I do tell people to watch it because it was weirdly that good and realistic!!!

I watched it last summer and seriously I will never watch it again. And having been to Jamaica I have a real problem now listening to island/beach raggae music. I do tell people to watch it because it was weirdly that good and realistic!!!
I agree ☝️

It will be a cold day in your afterlife of choice before I watch Dead Man's Shoes again.

Not because it's bad, on the contrary, it's very good, it's just insanely sad and hard to watch. I don't sign up to watch actors I like in movies like that without preparation :guilty:

I love horror, like real tense creeping horror. NOT Saw or Hostel or splatter stuff. You know, shock for shock's sake. "I can't write a tense script so instead I'm just going the gore route" Can't do it. Watched both once. Never ever again. Also in that realm Cabin Fever. All my nope for that one. Not to be confused with Cabin in the Woods which is excellent!

On the opposite end of the spectrum as a child my mother liked dragging me to the type of movies that took place in Victorian or earlier times when women were all prim. Usually someone was rich and had staff, affairs, scandal, sometimes tragedy. The Secret Garden, Girl With the Pearl Earring, yadda yadda yadda... it seems like a genre. Can't do it, I hated them then. Hated them now.

Also Have to add in The Virgin Suicides, North Country, and Boys Don't Cry.

There are some other tear jerkers, like The Boy in the Striped Pajamams.

Now, I can stomach a lot - one of my favourite ever films is Silence of the Lambs. But my favourite ever film is one I shall never watch again, as it is just so emotionally charged - Requiem for a Dream. AMAZING film, INCREDIBLY adult.

Saw...only got through a few minutes of it.
Watched Open Water......just too boring for me.

All the stupid comedies......Dodgeball, South Park, Napolean Dynamite and the like
sappy romances....I am okay with romantic comedy in small doses

Any horror film (I don't want to be scared out of my wits), any action film with a lot of blood and gore (I don't want to throw up every other scene), any film with explicit sex scenes (watching is not my thing), or any film with an overabundance of foul language, especially the "F" word (I'm an editor; words are my life and there are many alternatives to profanity). In other words, as my spouse puts it, I like dancing mice!

Queen Colleen

Schindler’s List. It’s an amazing film, but difficult to watch.

I feel the same way about the show Dear Evan Hansen. I’ve see it twice and don’t want to see it again. I didn’t even want to go the second time, but I felt like I had to. My younger daughter wanted to go and I feel it is such an important show for teens to see. It’s very difficult to watch, especially towards the end.

Deep Water Horizon. Haven’t seen it and won’t.

I did watch 13 Hours and won’t again. Just can’t stomach it regardless of whether it’s factual or not.

My Girl...…..I can't stand when the little boy dies! :sad:
The girl running in to the funeral saying "he needs his glasses, he can't see without his glasses" :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter