Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

One Price Check!

I used 2 chidren ages 9 & 5 because it didn't say in your request. If one of the children is a junior then it will be higher.

The whole kit and kaboodle would be....

$2322.32

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! :goodvibes
That is exactly what we booked last night, down to the penny! ;)

Man now I really need to look into this. I wasn't gonna because we are new AP holders but if I can still save a butt load by getting a 1 day ticket then it is definitely worth looking into

For anyone who:

1) already possesses an active AP;
2) had an already existing AP-discounted reservation; and
3) was still able to save money on their reservation

Could you please explain how this worked?

I understand that if you haven't already purchased your AP, that this is a great deal. But I have an active AP and no matter how I sliced it, even with the $200 gift card, our late-January booking was still cheaper at the AP rate--even though my DH has to buy a park hopper.

Is there some Important Point I'm missing? Or is this generally everyone's experience?

Thanks a million for your answers...and for seeing this question, a needle in the haystack of this epic thread! :rotfl: :rotfl:

For anyone who:

I understand that if you haven't already purchased your AP, that this is a great deal. But I have an active AP and no matter how I sliced it, even with the $200 gift card, our late-January booking was still cheaper at the AP rate--even though my DH has to buy a park hopper.

Is there some Important Point I'm missing? Or is this generally everyone's experience?

Thanks a million for your answers...and for seeing this question, a needle in the haystack of this epic thread! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have read through all of the pages and it appears that those who have an AP, or other 40% discount code, applied to their reservations were not able to better their current rates. I'm sure if someone out there has been able to do so, they will also reply.

So I called yesterday out of curiosity. DH will be getting a sizable bonus and if we can swing it - Disney is one of the things we'd love to do. Anywho I was just going to do a room only res so I wouldn't have to put 200 down, if I wanted it. The CM I talked to told me he had to give me a 1 day base ticket, and it did give the 3 free. So:

7nights @ Movies (Prefered room)
1 day base ticket + 3 free
$931.36

+$200 gift card.

Does that seem right?

I was just curious...if you do 6 nights, do you still get the $200 gift card? I know you do for the buy 4 get 3 free.

Ok, so i was running some numbers... (i'm a solo traveler, soon to be AP holder) Trip Dates 5/10-5/17 (these numbers are run w/o dining plan)

For Pop:
- no codes rack rate for 7 nights runs $849
- 4 nights, 3 free for 7 nights with 1 day ticket $623

Savings of $226 - but if you divide that by 7, it comes out to $89 a night, really $80 + tax)

Question is do you think a code would come out that would beat the $80 a night?

for POFQ,
for POFQ, no codes rack rate for 7 nights runs $1361
for POFQ, 4 nights, 3 free for 7 nights with 1 day ticket $958

Savings of $403 - but if you divide that by 7, it comes out to $136 a night w/tax

humm - good questions about the gift card. I just called about my reservation from 2/7-2/12 and because we have already paid for our airline tickets - it would cost us 300 dollars to change them - so we are staying with our 5 nights but were able to get our 5th night free - savings of 93 dollars. I'll take it!! Maybe I should call back about the gift card?

For anyone who:

I am an AP holder and just booked this new deal this morning. From my understanding, the AP discount for Jan-early Feb is very good and pretty much matches this new deal. However, AP discounts have yet to be released for peak season which is mid Feb thru April sometime. So for people like me who have a trip planned right during Easter break, this deal is very good considering Easter is normally blacked out. I saved around $600ish by switching to this new deal from my room-only AAA discount. I got the 1-day base tickets and will save them to upgrade to new AP's after our current ones expire.

For those of you who aren't getting the resorts or dates you want, Keep Checking! Last night, there was no availability at akl for club level for my dates. I checked on the phone and online. Today, club level popped up. I was originally going to stay for 4 nights. Now, I am staying for 5 nights for the same price as 4 and am getting the $200 gift card. There was no problem booking for less than 7 nights online, and the gift card shows up automatically. I got my confirmation and next to "Package Includes" it does say $200 disney gift card. Good luck out there!

So I tried comparing this deal to the currently AP discount and its not great but now I'm thinking to use it for a trip early summer instead.

Question about cancellations on packages, what's the current cancellation policy on those? If I book something now for say May, if we end up not being able to go, how long would I have to cancel without paying some kind of penalty?

Ok, so this is getting me super excited...

I have a paid in full reservation for:

6 nights, 7 days at the Polynesian, Garden Room
7 Day Park Hopper
Disney Dining Plan

Will they allow me to adjust my existing reservation to get this deal? Maybe upgrade to a Theme Park View or Deluxe Dining Plan, etc. to get more bang for my buck because of this??

If anyone knows let me know PLEASE - and I'll be on the phone to Disney to make the change immediately. :banana:

Question about cancellations on packages, what's the current cancellation policy on those? If I book something now for say May, if we end up not being able to go, how long would I have to cancel without paying some kind of penalty?

I'd like to know too.

We ended up switching from room only back to a package. I got an AP this year because of a quick trip in October and then going again in May. The package still saved $1,500 for BWI Club Level going from regular room back to a deluxe room :cool1: and having to get me another ticket. Overall I think it is a good deal. Dreams Unlimited just added on an extra night to our package since we are staying 8 nights--Mary is great--and like I said we had scaled down a little and went back to a regular room this year since we are not in it very much and have the lounge to spread out. With this deal though we were still able to save that much money and get the deluxe room. Can't beat that!:thumbsup2

I booked a 7 day/6 night package and I saved 253.12, plus I get the $200 gift card. We are only staying at a value, so I guess that's why we aren't saving as much as some of you?:confused3

I priced out this way and with a pin code and the pin code saves more..Am I wrong? Anyone else do the math? (40 percent off code that is)

Thats what i'm also trying to figure out as well, not sure this 3 night free special is going to work for me, or if i can hold out for a better code.....

So does this work...If I downgrade to a 1 or 2 day base ticket, they have to give me 3 days free????? That would save me another couple hundred bucks - I only need 5 days in the parks!

I was just curious...if you do 6 nights, do you still get the $200 gift card? I know you do for the buy 4 get 3 free.

Yes, I booked 9 nights ( 6 paid, 3 free) and I was told I'd get the gift card.:thumbsup2

Ok, so this is getting me super excited...

I have a paid in full reservation for:

6 nights, 7 days at the Polynesian, Garden Room
7 Day Park Hopper
Disney Dining Plan

Will they allow me to adjust my existing reservation to get this deal? Maybe upgrade to a Theme Park View or Deluxe Dining Plan, etc. to get more bang for my buck because of this??

If anyone knows let me know PLEASE - and I'll be on the phone to Disney to make the change immediately. :banana:
It depends on the availability for your dates. Only Disney (either on the phone or via computer) can tell you if it's available. If it is, they can adjust your current reservation.

So does this work...If I downgrade to a 1 or 2 day base ticket, they have to give me 3 days free????? That would save me another couple hundred bucks - I only need 5 days in the parks!

If you mean that you get a 4 day ticket for the price of 1, no, sorry. If you downgrade the ticket to less than 4 days, you don't get any ticket days free; you still get the 3 night hotel free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter