Princes Mickey ears...Debbie
Princess Mickey ears.....Sue
Princess Mickey ears......Ashley
Princess Mickey ears......Chelsea
King Mickey ears......Brando
King Mickey ears.....Tristen
Dopey Mickey ears...Rob
Grumpy Mickey ears....Ray

We are leaving for Disney the end of August and would like to make these into luggage tags!! Thank you so so so much!!!
Sue

0a_grumpymickeyheadRay.jpg

0a_mickeycrownBrando.jpg

0a_mickeycrownTristen.jpg

0a_princessAshley.jpg

0a_princessChelssea.jpg

0a_princessdebbie.jpg

00aDopey_Rob.jpg

You have done such an awesome job!! Could I possibly request a few or alot... My girls have seen this and have gone wild. We will be going for the first time in December.

Mickey head with Tinkerbell - Hannah
Emily
Mickey head with Cinderella w/2008 - Emily
Mickey head with Camp Rock cast - Hannah
Emily
Mickey head with crown - Hannah
Emily
Mommy
Micky head with Minnie mouse w/2008- Hannah

If you have any other designs for first time trip to WDW would be great..The Lorain Family

Thank you so much for all your hard work. This has made the wait more bearable!!!!
Julie

I love your mickey head designs!! I hope you do not mind if I make a request..or two..
In sept my grandmother (86) is taking all of us to Disney World. She has never been and is very excited about the trip. This is my grandfathers last wish for my grandmother (he is very ill)

May I have Princess Mickey heads with the tiara . (that was so cute) with the following names:Bert,Diana, Peggy,Jennifer,Victoria
and a black Mickey head for my son Connor

Pirate Mickey Head for MNSSHP 2008. I am stuck on a saying maybe you can think of a saying or just not have one.A general for all of us

I love these.They are so sute. I appreciate your genorous offer to help with designs. You rock!!

Thanks again.

One more design request:
a Mickey/Minnie head with minnie mouse wearing a small tiara twirling a baton (for twirlers) and the names coach evelyn,coach janette and victoria

Thank you so much for your help. Wish I could thank you in person!! Cyber hugs for your thoughtfulness.

piratemickeymickeyhead.jpg

QUOTE]

Veronica! I love your Mickey Head Designs!! I wondered if I might make a request? We are a party of 4, going on the Disney Magic with a group called Parrothead Pirates in Paradise. We will be cruising October 11-18 2008. I love the Mickey Head design above, with this Pirate Mickey, or if you have the Mickey in our cruise logo. I will leave it up to you to do as little or as much as you like. I will probably use this as a door sign for our stateroom and maybe for tshirts or polos. THANK YOU SO MUCH in advance!!!!

Me..Michele
DH..Steve
DS..Colton
DS..Connor

I hope your daughter does well in her games!!!!!!

EDITED: I hope you didn't start this yet! I spelled Parrothead wrong! LOL Thanks!

Love your designs - can I request a few?

Bryanna -
Tink
Princess Crown
Jasmine
Ariel
Do you have all the disney fairies?

Javon -
Buzz
Woody
Eeyore
Cars
Do you have Power Rangers?

Also, can you do their names with character backgrounds?

THANKS!!!!

Veronica -

I love your designs! Was wondering if I could request some for our family trip in September...

Olivia - Mickey Head with princess assortment
Kora - same
Zoe - same
Ava - same
Penelope - same

Thanks so much!!

Wendi

You have done such an awesome job!! Could I possibly request a few or alot... My girls have seen this and have gone wild. We will be going for the first time in December.

Mickey head with Tinkerbell - Hannah
Emily
Mickey head with Cinderella w/2008 - Emily
Mickey head with Camp Rock cast - Hannah
Emily
Mickey head with crown - Hannah
Emily
Mommy
Micky head with Minnie mouse w/2008- Hannah

If you have any other designs for first time trip to WDW would be great..The Lorain Family

Thank you so much for all your hard work. This has made the wait more bearable!!!!
Julie

0a_Mickey_cinder.jpg

0a_PrincessEmily.jpg

0a_PrincessHannah.jpg

0a_PrincessMommy.jpg

0a_TinkEmily.jpg

0a_Tinkhannah.jpg

0aminnie_Hannah.jpg

0aCamprock_Emily.jpg

0aCamprock_Hannah.jpg

0Afirst_VB_Lorain.jpg

I love your mickey head designs!! I hope you do not mind if I make a request..or two..
In sept my grandmother (86) is taking all of us to Disney World. She has never been and is very excited about the trip. This is my grandfathers last wish for my grandmother (he is very ill)

May I have Princess Mickey heads with the tiara . (that was so cute) with the following names:Bert,Diana, Peggy,Jennifer,Victoria
and a black Mickey head for my son Connor

Pirate Mickey Head for MNSSHP 2008. I am stuck on a saying maybe you can think of a saying or just not have one.A general for all of us

I love these.They are so sute. I appreciate your genorous offer to help with designs. You rock!!

Thanks again.

One more design request:
a Mickey/Minnie head with minnie mouse wearing a small tiara twirling a baton (for twirlers) and the names coach evelyn,coach janette and victoria

Thank you so much for your help. Wish I could thank you in person!! Cyber hugs for your thoughtfulness.

0aMickey_vb_con.jpg

0a_Princessvic.jpg

0a_PrincessPeggy.jpg

0a_PrincessJenn.jpg

0a_PrincessDiana.jpg

0a_PrincessBert.jpg

0apiratemickey_yoho.jpg

I'll try to do something for the coaches .

Veronica,
Thank you so so much for the mickey ears.....I am missing one with my name on it though:eek:
Could you please do one with a tiara and my name on it ? Thank you again

Sue

piratemickeymickeyhead.jpg

QUOTE]

Veronica! I love your Mickey Head Designs!! I wondered if I might make a request? We are a party of 4, going on the Disney Magic with a group called Parrothead Pirates in Paradise. We will be cruising October 11-18 2008. I love the Mickey Head design above, with this Pirate Mickey, or if you have the Mickey in our cruise logo. I will leave it up to you to do as little or as much as you like. I will probably use this as a door sign for our stateroom and maybe for tshirts or polos. THANK YOU SO MUCH in advance!!!!

Me..Michele
DH..Steve
DS..Colton
DS..Connor

I hope your daughter does well in her games!!!!!!

EDITED: I hope you didn't start this yet! I spelled Parrothead wrong! LOL Thanks!

0a_piratemickeymickeyheadMichele.jpg

0a_piratemickeymickeyheadSteve.jpg

0a_piratemickeymickeyheadConnor.jpg

0a_piratemickeymickeyheadColton.jpg

Love your designs - can I request a few?

Bryanna -
Tink
Princess Crown
Jasmine
Ariel
Do you have all the disney fairies?

Javon -
Buzz
Woody
Eeyore
Cars
Do you have Power Rangers?

Also, can you do their names with character backgrounds?

THANKS!!!!

0a_bryjamom_cars.jpg

0a_bryjamom_woody.jpg

0a_bryjamom__Buzz.jpg

0a_bryjamom__vb_powerrangers.jpg

0a_bryjamom__Eeyore.jpg

0a_bryjamom_Tink.jpg

0a_bryjamom__Ariel.jpg

0a_bryjamom__VB_fairies.jpg

0a_PrincessBryanna.jpg

0a_bryjamom__jasmine.jpg

0a_bryjamom__vb_namej.jpg

0a_bryjamom__vb_name.jpg

Thank you - I love it :woohoo: And so quick -- you are great .... loving all the designs, it's so hard to pick and choose only a few (I want them all LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter