Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello... I was wondering if at all possible, if someone wants to spread some pixie dust this way. We would LOOOOOVE 2 Minnie heads: Mom, Briana / 2 Mickey Heads: Dad, Jesse - anyone up to it ? :yay:

minnieblank3bri.jpg

minnieblank3mom.jpg

0mickeyblank-2Jesse.jpg

0mickeyblank-2dad.jpg

You are truly wonderful! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!
You just spread a ton of magic to us !

Could we bother you for a Minnie that says NANNY and a Mickey that says PAPA ? my folks will flip! :dance3:

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get a couple Mickey heads. The ones for my kids turned out so cute, I thought I might make my DH and I one. Could I get a Mickey head with Grumpy that says Ron, and a Mickey head with Snow White that says Haley.

Thanks so much!!!!

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get a couple Mickey heads. The ones for my kids turned out so cute, I thought I might make my DH and I one. Could I get a Mickey head with Grumpy that says Ron, and a Mickey head with Snow White that says Haley.

Thanks so much!!!!

grumpymickeyheadron.jpg

blankmickeySNowHa.jpg

Your desgins are so cute. I have so many ideas I like to use them in.

Mickey head with The Incrediables(where they are looking at each other) that says Celebrating 40 Incredible Years and at the bottom can it say Disneyland?

Mickey head Mickey that says Rick with Disneyland at the bottom

Mickey head Mickey that says Rick with 2009 in one ear with Disneyland at the bottom

Mickey head Mickey that says Rick with 2009 in one ear and 60th birthday bash in the other ear with Disneyland at the bottom

Thank you.

Mickey head with The Incrediables(where they are looking at each other) that says Celebrating 40 Incredible Years and at the bottom can it say Disneyland?

Mickey head Mickey that says Rick with 2009 in one ear with Disneyland at the bottom

Mickey head Mickey that says Rick with 2009 in one ear and 60th birthday bash in the other ear with Disneyland at the bottom

Thank you.

I have to Take DD to an Dr apt .. I will make this afternoon. :)

Thank you.

MrMrsIncredible_vb_DL40.jpg

0mickeyblank-landRick4.jpg

0mickeyblank-landRick3.jpg

0mickeyblank-landRick2.jpg

0mickeyblank-landRick.jpg

I was wondering if I could have a the blank mickey heads that say Daddy and Big Brother and then two with the Minnie bow that say Mommy and Lil' Sister

Thank you! Thank you!

I don't want to be a pain but could you make the Mom a Mommy?

Okay, one final request, since I love all the ones you already did for me.

On "Poppy's" can you change Bruce to "Lumpy" the hefalump (it's a family joke)

And on the Hoop Dee Doo, can you change it to Can the hoop dee doo survive the Kennedy's?

THANKS A MILLION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter