Moonlight Magic Animal Kingdom Question

dlarson88

Earning My Ears
I've read that you can enter the parks for moonlight magic 2 hours before official park close...for example, this week at Epcot I read you can enter at 7pm, park closed at 9pm and moonlight magic started at 10pm. Is this correct?

For Animal Kingdom on 2/27 we can enter at 4pm, park closes at 6pm and moonlight magic starts at 7pm?

Last edited:
I've read that you can enter the parks for moonlight magic 2 hours before official park close...for example, this week at Epcot I read you can enter at 7pm, park closed at 9pm and moonlight magic started at 10pm. Is this correct?

For Animal Kingdom on 2/27 we can enter at 4pm, park closes at 6pm and moonlight magic starts at 7pm?
I will be there too! I don't think they have officially released this information but that is the way I expect it to be. I can't wait!

Last year for AK party Disney released a PDF with times and snack locations pre party. I can't remember when it came out though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter