Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

horsegirl said:
Where are Angel and Donna? In the slammer?

Donna is working a 12 hour shift today so she may feel like she is in the slammer :teeth:

jw50 said:
Donna is working a 12 hour shift today so she may feel like she is in the slammer :teeth:
and you know this how :confused3
By the way, how old are you :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:

I think they are in love. Oh, wait, they are married, they can't be in love. :rolleyes: And we call him the silver fox.... :teeth:

MP
anipilot.gif

Rella Bella
anipilot.gif

Ursula
anipilot.gif

My PIC & frankly some days my sanity
anipilot.gif

jw50
anipilot.gif

alabamaalan said:
Wow, everyone must still be sleepy after all the turkey.
Actually my dinner is not untill this saturday :confused3 Crazy busy today :rolleyes:

Angel - who is Merle? I thought it was something personal for you until I started seeing it in other signatures.

celerystalker said:
Angel - who is Merle? I thought it was something personal for you until I started seeing it in other signatures.
Shes a friend from the PMS thread. 2 of her friends joined here and now we are all teasing her with the ticker. Harmless fun ;)

celerystalker said:

If she's saying farewell to her youth (from the ticker - NOT my thoughts ;) ) then perhaps she is the "Goodbye Merle"

alabamaalan said:
If she's saying farewell to her youth (from the ticker - NOT my thoughts ;) ) then perhaps she is the "Goodbye Merle"
I just got that :blush:

I'm in! YAY! I got it instantly. I feel so smart!

Where is everybody?

L107ANGEL said:

Didn't you know that Donna is sometimes in my kitchen, although she is not very good at bringing beer? :teeth:

I graduated from high school the year you were born ;)

jw50 said:
Didn't you know that Donna is sometimes in my kitchen, although she is not very good at bringing beer? :teeth:

I graduated from high school the year you were born ;)
How the hell do you know that :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter