Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
Good Morning :wave:

puz41.gif

Happy Back to Work After A Long Weekend Monday!!!!

I am in :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Today is official cyber shopping Monday :surfweb:

Lou is our leader today
leader.gif

Mikey
anipilot.gif

Grammyof2
anipilot.gif

Pam
anipilot.gif

Kelly
anipilot.gif

I'll be in & out this morning so please be patient if the TUs are a little slow :)

Good Morning. I'm IN and off to a miserable day at work. If you don't hear from me again by tonight, please send in the troops :(

Have a great day everyone :wave:

lewdyan1 said:
Where'd you send you PM, you didn't get a TU? :confused3

My PM is on the way! Happy Monday all! :sunny:
Oh boy!!! Off to see who I pm'd :sad2:
By the way Paiges siggi is from the band Queen, not our Queenie as I thought last night when I first saw it. I was amazed how deep you were Queenie ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Oh boy!!! Off to see who I pm'd :sad2:
By the way Paiges siggi is from the band Queen, not our Queenie as I thought last night when I first saw it. I was amazed how deep you were Queenie ;)
Hmmm.........maybe I should say: Wisdom from Freddy..............who would you think that was? Do we have a Freddy around here?

paigevz said:
Hmmm.........maybe I should say: Wisdom from Freddy..............who would you think that was? Do we have a Freddy around here?
That would be Duck on occasion :rolleyes1

Good morning!
PM sent.
Thank you oh merciful riddle goddess for making Monday an easy one :teeth:

Thanks for the easy one after the busy holiday weekend. I have to take dd to school so have a great day riddlers! :wave:

PM sent. I like the riddles I can figure out quick with little or no thinking. Especially on a Monday!!! :rotfl2:

ProudMomTo3Boys said:
PM sent. I like the riddles I can figure out quick with little or no thinking. Especially on a Monday!!! :rotfl2:
Hey...........that took me a long time to figure out! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter